I used the Stampin’ Up! Framed Occasions stamp set to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a color challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here are the colors that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel of Layering Designs Vellum to the front of an Evening Evergreen card base with Stampin’ Seal. Then I cut a panel of Symbols Of Fortune DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the die cut panel to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I cut panels of Symbols Of Fortune DSP with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies, snipped the die cuts in half and then adhered them to the card front with Stampin’ Seal with about 1/2″ gap between the two pieces. I cut panels of Evening Evergreen card stock and gold paper from the Gold & Rose Gold 6″ x 6″ Specialty Paper with dies from the Good Fortune Dies and adhered them to the card front with Mini Glue Dots.
I stamped the images from the Framed Occasions stamp set in Calypso Coral and Sahara Sand inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Beautiful Shapes Dies and then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered three Polished Dots around the die cuts to finish the card front.
I stamped the flower and dragonfly images from the Crane Of Fortune stamp set in Calypso Coral and Soft Succulent inks on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
May 1-15 Host Code: P4QWYQ24
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Evening Evergreen – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, Good Fortune die cut
- Basic White – Beautiful Shapes dies, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Symbols Of Fortune Specialty Designer Series Paper – Stitched Rectangle die cut, two Stylish Shapes die cuts
- Gold & Rose Gold 6″ x 6″ Specialty Paper – two Good Fortune die cuts
- Layering Designs Vellum – 3-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
Perfect DSP card!
Thanks Terry Lynn! 🙂
Such a beautiful card Amy 🙂 That DSP is gorgeous.
Thanks Karen! 🙂
Very pretty – love that DSP – and the sentiment is so sweet! 🙂
Thanks Mary! 🙂
wow, those are beautiful colors together
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
Love the colors and that DSP. Neat design.
Thanks Karen! 🙂