I used the cute Sunny Splash stamp set and the Deckled Rectangles Dies from Stampin’ Up! to create my card to share with you today.
My card works for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge #TTTC162. I went from upper left to lower right as well as right down the middle.
I started by cutting a panel of Butterfly Kisses 6″ x 6″ DSP with one of the Deckled Rectangle Dies. I adhered the die cut panel to a panel of Basic White card stock and then to the card front of the Fresh Freesia card base with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the swimsuit images from the Sunny Splash stamp set in Calypso Coral, Parakeet Party and Fresh Freesia inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut the images out with one of the Deckled Rectangle Dies and then adhered the die cut to a panel of Fresh Freesia card stock with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Sunny Splash stamp set in Starry Sky ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added three of the Fun Flowers Resin Shapes to the card front to finish it.
I adhered a strip of Butterfly Kisses DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
May 16-31 Host Code: 9NWW3SUA
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
YouTube Live – 2:00 PM ET
I’m planning to go live on YouTube at 2:00 PM ET today! Stop by my YouTube channel today at 2:00 PM ET to see my project made with the True Beauty stamp set bundle! Look forward to seeing you then!
Stampin’ Up! In Color Starter Kit Promotion – May 3-31!!
May is a great time to pick up the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit!! Stampin’ Up! is offering $66.50 in FREE 2022-2024 In Color merchandise when you purchase the Starter Kit between May 3-31!
This incredible deal is in addition to the $125 of products that you normally get with your Starter Kit and the free business supplies, free shipping, a free paper Pumpkin Kit and all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!
The Starter Kit is only $99 + tax!! And if you join between May 3-31, you’ll get:
- $125 Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice
- $66.50 in 2022-2024 In Color merchandise (see the list below)
- free business supplies and catalogs
- free random past Paper Pumpkin Kit
- free shipping!!
The free items 2022-2024 In Color included with the Starter Kit are:
- 2022–2024 In Color Grid Paper (item 160009)
- 2022–2024 In Color Ink Pad Collection (item 161108)
- 2022–2024 In Color Cardstock Collection (item 159204)
- 2022–2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Assortments (item 159253)
Such an awesome deal!! And such a great time to join as a Demonstrator!
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a Demonstrator, click here to see all of the benefits and the compensation table. You can also sign up electronically on that same page. If you have any questions, please drop me a note. I’d love to tell you more about it!
And if you’re ready to join us beginning May 3, click on the “join my team” banner below to head over to my Stampin’ Up! website to get started!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Fresh Freesia – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, 2-3/4″ x 4-1/8″ panel
- Basic White – Deckled Rectangles die cut, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
- Butterfly Kisses 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – Deckled Rectangles die cut, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
aw how cute, those vintage bathing suits are adorable
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
You and Mary were sort of on the same wave length (see what I did there?)! Hope to see you this afternoon.
Hahaha! I thought the same thing when I saw her making her card yesterday! 🙂
OMG, Amy – this is too cute for words!! And you got all of the campy stuff from the 50s and made it darling!!! Love it…now need to buy it…
Thanks Susan, it’s a really cute stamp set! 🙂
Super cute and fun! Love your color choices and those darling bathing suits!
Thanks Susan! 🙂
A bygone era! Cute!
Thanks Linda! 🙂
These bathing suits are such fun Amy. I love the bright colours and group of three. Thank you for playing with us at Tic Tac Toe! Vicky x
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂