I used the Stampin’ Up! True Beauty stamp set bundle to create my card to share with you today. I also did a video tutorial for this card and you can see it on my YouTube channel here.
My card design was inspired by Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge #389.
I started by adhering a panel of Awash In Beauty DSP to the front of a Mossy Meadow card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut a banner in the bottom of another panel of Awash In Beauty DSP. I cut two small panels of Rose Gold Specialty Paper with the lattice die from the Organic Beauty Dies. I adhered the die cut papers to the back of the banner with Stampin’ Seal and then adhered the layered banner to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I cut one of the Awash With Beauty DSP panels with the coordinating Organic Beauty Dies. I also cut a panel of Rose Gold Specialty Paper with one of the Organic Beauty Dies and then adhered the die cuts to the card front with Mini Glue Dots and Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the True Beauty stamp set in Mossy Meadow ink on a panel of Balmy Blue card stock and then cut it out with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies. I adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added three Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels to the card front to finish it.
I adhered a strip of Awash In Beauty DSP to the bottom of a panel of Basic White card stock with Stampin’ Seal to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
May 16-31 Host Code: 9NWW3SUA
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stampin’ Up! In Color Starter Kit Promotion – May 3-31!!
May is a great time to pick up the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit!! Stampin’ Up! is offering $66.50 in FREE 2022-2024 In Color merchandise when you purchase the Starter Kit between May 3-31!
This incredible deal is in addition to the $125 of products that you normally get with your Starter Kit and the free business supplies, free shipping, a free paper Pumpkin Kit and all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!
The Starter Kit is only $99 + tax!! And if you join between May 3-31, you’ll get:
- $125 Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice
- $66.50 in 2022-2024 In Color merchandise (see the list below)
- free business supplies and catalogs
- free random past Paper Pumpkin Kit
- free shipping!!
The free items 2022-2024 In Color included with the Starter Kit are:
- 2022–2024 In Color Grid Paper (item 160009)
- 2022–2024 In Color Ink Pad Collection (item 161108)
- 2022–2024 In Color Cardstock Collection (item 159204)
- 2022–2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Assortments (item 159253)
Such an awesome deal!! And such a great time to join as a Demonstrator!
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a Demonstrator, click here to see all of the benefits and the compensation table. You can also sign up electronically on that same page. If you have any questions, please drop me a note. I’d love to tell you more about it!
And if you’re ready to join us beginning May 3, click on the “join my team” banner below to head over to my Stampin’ Up! website to get started!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Mossy Meadow – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Balmy Blue – Stylish Shapes die cut
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Awash In Beauty Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 3″ x 5″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip, seven Organic Beauty die cuts
- Rose Gold 12″ x 12″ Specialty Paper – two Organic Beauty die cuts
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: