I used the cute Stampin’ Up! Happier Than Happy stamp set bundle to create a thank you card to share today. I also did a video tutorial for this card and you can see it on my YouTube channel here.
I started by adhering a panel of Happy Forest Friends DSP to a panel of Calypso Coral card stock with Stampin’ Seal. Then I adhered a smaller panel of Happy Forest Friends DSP to the panel with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panel to the Crumb Cake card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut panels of Happy Forest Friends DSP and Old Olive card stock with the tree and leaf dies from the Happy Forest Dies. Then I stamped the tree stump image from the Happier Than Happy stamp set in Crumb Cake ink on a panel of Crumb Cake card stock and then cut it out with the coordinating die from the Happy Forest Dies. I stamped the bear, sentiment and mushroom images in Soft Suede and Calypso Coral inks on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut them out with the coordinating Happy Forest Dies.
I pulled a strand of Crumb Cake twine from the Baker’s Twine Essentials Pack through the hole in the sentiment tag and tied a bow. I adhered the die cut pieces to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue for the trees and leaves, Mini Glue Dots for the stump and mushrooms and Stampin’ Dimensionals for the bear and sentiment.
I stamped the bear image in Soft Suede ink on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
May 16-31 Host Code: 9NWW3SUA
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stampin’ Up! In Color Starter Kit Promotion – May 3-31!!
May is a great time to pick up the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit!! Stampin’ Up! is offering $66.50 in FREE 2022-2024 In Color merchandise when you purchase the Starter Kit between May 3-31!
This incredible deal is in addition to the $125 of products that you normally get with your Starter Kit and the free business supplies, free shipping, a free paper Pumpkin Kit and all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!
The Starter Kit is only $99 + tax!! And if you join between May 3-31, you’ll get:
- $125 Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice
- $66.50 in 2022-2024 In Color merchandise (see the list below)
- free business supplies and catalogs
- free random past Paper Pumpkin Kit
- free shipping!!
The free items 2022-2024 In Color included with the Starter Kit are:
- 2022–2024 In Color Grid Paper (item 160009)
- 2022–2024 In Color Ink Pad Collection (item 161108)
- 2022–2024 In Color Cardstock Collection (item 159204)
- 2022–2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Assortments (item 159253)
Such an awesome deal!! And such a great time to join as a Demonstrator!
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a Demonstrator, click here to see the benefits. You can also sign up electronically on that same page. If you have any questions, please drop me a note. I’d love to tell you more about it!
And if you’re ready to join us beginning May 3, click on the “join my team” banner below to head over to my Stampin’ Up! website to get started!
Stampin’ Up! January-June 2022 Mini Catalog Last Chance Products!!
The January–June 2022 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! The selection of Last Chance Products are only available while supplies last!
Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies beginning on June 1.
Click here for a PDF copy of the retiring items list (note: sale prices start on June 1).
Click here for a downloadable Excel spreadsheet with the retiring items list (note: sale prices start on June 1).
LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS DETAILS:
The sale prices begin on June 1, all items on the retiring list are available only while supplies last.
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last
- Discounted Prices Sales Period: June 1-30, 2022
- Ordering Deadline: June 30, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
Head over to the online store now to pick up any of those items that you want to make sure that you don’t miss out on and then head back on June 1 to pick up any of the items on sale!
Buy One, Get One Half Off All Kits Collection Kits June 1-30!!
KITS COLLECTION BOGO 50% OFF PROMOTION
Share a Kit with a Friend…or get two great kits for yourself with the Kits Collection BOGO 50% Off Promotion!!
Get ready—the Kits Collection is having a buy one, get one 50% off promotion. June is the perfect time to stock up on cute kits from the Kits Collection or to get one for you and for a friend! As always, the kit selection is based on availability. You can see what’s available in the Kits Collection selection here.
- Sale runs June 1-30, 2022.
- All kits in the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! qualify for this sale.
- Kit selection is based on availability.
- You will need at least two kits in your cart for the discount to automatically apply to the more expensive kit (yes…the more expensive one!!) at checkout.
- There are no order limits on this promotion.
Let me know if you have any questions. And get ready to pick up some BOGO kits in June!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, Happy Forest die cut
- Calypso Coral – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Old Olive – Happy Forest die cut
- Basic White – four Happy Forest die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Happy Forest Friends Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 2″ x 5-1/8″ panel, Happy Forest die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
This is adorable! The coral is the perfect accent color!
Thanks Linda! 🙂
aw, your sweet bear and his chubby little tummy are so cute on this pretty card
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
What a sweet card! Love that stamp set and the bear is too cute! 🙂
Thanks Polly! 🙂