I used the Stampin’ Up! Amazing Year stamp set to create an birthday card for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC284. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by embossing a panel of Basic White card stock with the Timber 3D Embossing Folder and then adhered the embossed panel to another panel of Basic White card stock with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Then I cut another panel of Basic White card stock two times with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and embossed both die cut panels with the Quatrefoil Tile Embossing Folder. I adhered both of the panels to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
Then I cut a panel of Hues Of Happiness DSP with another one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then cut the die cut in half at an angle with the same die. I adhered the two panels to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the sentiment from the Amazing Year stamp set in Gorgeous Grape ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut it out with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added three Gorgeous Grape dots from the Glossy Dots Assortment to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Amazing Year stamp set in Gorgeous Grape ink and then added a strip of Hues Of Happiness DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
May 16-31 Host Code: 9NWW3SUA
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic White – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, two Stitched Rectangle die cuts, Stylish Shapes die cut, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
- Hues Of Happiness Designer Series Paper – Stitched Rectangle die cut, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: