I used the Stampin’ Up! Sweetest Cherries stamp set bundle to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a color challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here are the colors that we’re using this week:
And they also happen to be the colors for Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #390.
I started by adhering a panel of Tahitian Tide DSP from the 2022-2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP pack to the front of a Tahitian Tide card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I embossed a panel of Basic White card stock with the Quatrefoil Tile Embossing Folder. I adhered a panel of Orchid Oasis DSP from the 2022-2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP pack to the back of the Basic White panel and then adhered the panel to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the sentiment from the Sweetest Cherries photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Orchid Oasis card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and heat embossed it. I stamped the birthday sentiment from the Sweetest Cherries stamp set in Starry Sky ink under the embossed sentiment and then cut the image out with one of the Tailor Made Tags Dies. I pulled strands of Starry Sky twine from the 2022-2024 In Color Baker’s Twine Pack through the hole in the tag and tied a knot. I adhered the tag with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I stamped the cherry, leaf and stem images from the Sweetest Cherries stamp set three times each in Sweet Sorbet and Parakeet Party inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. I punched the images out with the coordinating Cherries Builder Punch and adhered two of the sets of images with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and one with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added three Tahitian Tide dots from the 2022-2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots pack to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Tahitian Tide DSP and then stamped and punched another cherry set and adhered it with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
June 1-15 Host Code: GKBBQP9F
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Tahitian Tide – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Orchid Oasis – Tailor Made Tags die cut
- Basic White – twelve Cherries Builder punches, 4-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- 2022-2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 4-3/8″ x 4-1/4″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: