I used the Stampin’ Up! Simply Fabulous stamp set and the Windmill Fields Dies to create a fun “hello” card to share with you today. The awesome Windmill Fields Dies are on sale for 50% off through the end of June while supplies last…so order that set soon!!
My card design was inspired by the photo from the Fusion Challenge this week.
I started by stamping the sentiment and flower images from the Simply Fabulous photopolymer stamp set in Balmy Blue, Flirty Flamingo, So Saffron and Mint Macaron inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. I embossed the stamped panel with the Into The Clouds Embossing Folder and then adhered the embossed panel to another panel of Basic White card stock with Stampin’ Seal.
I adhered the layered panel to the front of a Thick Basic White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then cut a panel of Basic White card stock with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies four times. I adhered the die cut rectangles to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut panels of Flirty Flamingo, Balmy Blue, Mint Macaron and So Saffron card stocks with the bike die from the Windmill Fields Dies (on sale for 50% off, retiring June 30) and then adhered the die cuts to the rectangles on the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I added a single Rhinestone Basic Jewel to finish the card front.
I stamped the flower images from the Simply Fabulous stamp set in Flirty Flamingo, Mint Macaron and So Saffron inks on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
June 1-15 Host Code: GKBBQP9F
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
YouTube Live – July-December 2022 Mini Catalog and Sale-a-bration Preorder Unboxing – Time To Be Determined!!
I’m planning to go live on YouTube at some point today with my July-December 2022 Mini Catalog and Sale-a-bration preorder! The boxes were supposed to arrive yesterday but were delayed. Stop by my YouTube channel today to make sure that you’re subscribed and have your notifications turned on so that you’ll be able to catch me live! Can’t wait for the boxes of goodies to get here! If the boxes are delayed again, I do have a card project ready…but I know that you all would rather see new goodies!
Stampin’ Up! January-June 2022 Mini Catalog Last Chance Products Sale Going On Now!!
The January–June 2022 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! The selection of Last Chance Products are only available while supplies last!
Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies!
Click here to head over to my online store to start shopping the sale now!!
LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS DETAILS:
All items on the retiring list are available only while supplies last.
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last
- Discounted Prices Sales Period: June 1-30, 2022
- Ordering Deadline: June 30, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
Order early for the best selection!! Let me know if you have questions.
Buy One, Get One Half Off All Kits Collection Kits June 1-30!!
KITS COLLECTION BOGO 50% OFF PROMOTION
Share a Kit with a Friend…or get two great kits for yourself with the Kits Collection BOGO 50% Off Promotion!!
Get ready—the Kits Collection is having a buy one, get one 50% off promotion. June is the perfect time to stock up on cute kits from the Kits Collection or to get one for you and for a friend! As always, the kit selection is based on availability.
You can see what’s available in the Kits Collection selection here.
- Sale runs June 1-30, 2022.
- All kits in the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! qualify for this sale.
- Kit selection is based on availability.
- You will need at least two kits in your cart for the discount to automatically apply to the more expensive kit (yes…the more expensive one!!) at checkout.
- There are no order limits on this promotion.
Let me know if you have any questions. And get ready to pick up some BOGO kits in June!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- So Saffron – Windmill Fields die cut
- Flirty Flamingo – Windmill Fields die cut
- Mint Macaron – Windmill Fields die cut
- Balmy Blue – Windmill Fields die cut
- Basic White – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, four Stitched Rectangle die cuts, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: