I used the Stampin’ Up! Splendid Thoughts stamp set bundle to create my card to share with you today. My card is a CASE of one of the pretty cards in the upcoming July-December 2022 Mini Catalog and this stamp set and designer paper are from the Splendid Day Product Suite from the new catalog!
I started by adhering a panel of Splendid Day Specialty DSP (available July 1) to the front of a Calypso Coral card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I stamped the greenery image from the Splendid Thoughts stamp set (available July 1) in Soft Sea Foam and Pool Party inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. I adhered the stamped panel to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I cut panels of Splendid Day DSP and Sahara Sand card stock with the half circle die from the Splendid Stems Dies (available July 1). I adhered the die cut circles together with Stampin’ Seal so that they were slightly offset and then wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the die cuts and tied a bow. I adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment from the Splendid Thoughts stamp set in Calypso Coral ink on a panel of Calypso Coral card stock and then cut it out with the half circle from the Splendid Stems Dies. I adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and Mini Glue Dots.
I stamped the outline images from the Splendid Thoughts stamp set in Old Olive ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. Then I stamped the more solid images from the Splendid Thoughts stamp set in Soft Succulent and Pool Party inks over the outline images. I cut the images out with the coordinating Splendid Stems Dies and then cut panels of Pool Party and Soft Sea Foam card stocks with two of the Splendid Stems Dies. I adhered the die cuts with Mini Glue Dots and Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added two copper dots from Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Splendid Day DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
June 1-15 Host Code: GKBBQP9F
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stampin’ Up! July-December 2022 Mini Catalog and July-August Sale-a-bration Brochure Coming Soon!
The new July-December 2022 Mini Catalog and July-August Sale-a-bration Brochure will be here soon! Yay!!! Here are the details:
- I ordered the July-December 2022 Mini Catalogs and July-August Sale-a-bration Brochures for my customers and I’m and mailing them back out to my customers today! I anticipate that the new catalogs for my customers will begin arriving by mid-June.
- If you are not a current customer of mine but would like to be and would like to get a copy of the upcoming catalog, drop me an email to email@example.com with your mailing address or fill out my catalog request form and I’ll mail one out ASAP.
- Ordering from the new July-December 2022 Mini Catalog starts on July 1, 2022 and the July-August Sale-a-bration event kicks of on July 1 too!
Let me know if you have any questions. I can’t wait for you all to see the new catalog, it’s fantastic! Demonstrator preorder started on June 1! If you’re interested in joining, you can preorder and get the discount for yourself! Head over to my joining page here to see the benefits of being a Demonstrator and to sign up now!
Speaking Of the Upcoming Catalog…
My first preorder from the upcoming Stampin’ Up! July-December 2022 Mini Catalog and July-August Sale-a-bration Brochure arrived yesterday. Yay!!
I did an unboxing video, so grab a drink and sit down to take a peek at lots of new goodies coming soon in the new catalog!
Stampin’ Up! January-June 2022 Mini Catalog Last Chance Products Sale Going On Now!!
The January–June 2022 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! The selection of Last Chance Products are only available while supplies last!
Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies!
Click here to head over to my online store to start shopping the sale now!!
LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS DETAILS:
All items on the retiring list are available only while supplies last.
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last
- Discounted Prices Sales Period: June 1-30, 2022
- Ordering Deadline: June 30, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
Order early for the best selection!! Let me know if you have questions.
Buy One, Get One Half Off All Kits Collection Kits June 1-30!!
KITS COLLECTION BOGO 50% OFF PROMOTION
Share a Kit with a Friend…or get two great kits for yourself with the Kits Collection BOGO 50% Off Promotion!!
Get ready—the Kits Collection is having a buy one, get one 50% off promotion. June is the perfect time to stock up on cute kits from the Kits Collection or to get one for you and for a friend! As always, the kit selection is based on availability.
You can see what’s available in the Kits Collection selection here.
- Sale runs June 1-30, 2022.
- All kits in the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! qualify for this sale.
- Kit selection is based on availability.
- You will need at least two kits in your cart for the discount to automatically apply to the more expensive kit (yes…the more expensive one!!) at checkout.
- There are no order limits on this promotion.
Let me know if you have any questions. And get ready to pick up some BOGO kits in June!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Calypso Coral – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, Splendid Stems die cut
- Sahara Sand – Splendid Stems die cut
- Pool Party – two Splendid Stems die cuts
- Soft Sea Foam – Splendid Stems die cut
- Basic White – 3-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, two Splendid Stems die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (inside card)
- Splendid Day Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Splendid Stems die cut, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: