I used the Stampin’ Up! Cup Of Tea stamp set bundle to create a fun thank you card for the Sunday Stamps color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps SSC285. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
My card also works for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge #TTTC165. I went straight across the middle and down the right side.
I started by embossing a panel of Basic White card stock with the Quatrefoil Tile Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Basic White card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to the front of a Thick Basic White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I cut a panel of Basic White card stock with one of the Scalloped Contours Dies and then adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the teacup image from the Cup Of Tea photopolymer stamp set in Starry Sky, Tahitian Tide and Sweet Sorbet inks on coordinating panels of Tea Boutique 6″ x 6″ DSP. I cut the images out with the Teacup Dies and adhered them with Mini Glue Dots to the card front. I stamped the lemons and flowers from the Cup Of Tea stamp set in Crushed Curry and Fresh Freesia inks on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut them out with the Teacup Dies. I adhered the die cuts to the card front with Mini Glue Dots and Stampin’ Dimensionals (under the top lemon wedge).
I stamped the sentiment from the Cup Of Tea stamp set in Fresh Freesia ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut it out with one of the openings in the Picture This Dies. I adhered the die cut with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then adhered Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels to the center of each flower to finish the card front.
I stamped the teacup images from the Cup Of Tea stamp set in Starry Sky, Tahitian Tide and Sweet Sorbet inks on a panel of Basic White card stock, using Masking Paper to mask the teacups as I stamped, on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
June 1-15 Host Code: GKBBQP9F
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic White – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, five Teacup die cuts, Scalloped Contours die cut, Picture This die cut, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
- Tea Boutique 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – three Teacup die cuts
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: