I used the Stampin’ Up! Cheerful Basket stamp set bundle to create a quick card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #539.
I started by adhering a panel of the Tea Boutique 6″ x 6″ DSP to a panel of Petal Pink card stock with Stampin’ Seal. Then I adhered the layered panel to a Crumb Cake card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Cheerful Basket stamp set in Sweet Sorbet ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut it out with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies. I adhered the banner to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. Then I stamped the basket, apples, butterfly and cat images from the Cheerful Basket stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock.
I colored the images with Light and Dark Crumb Cake, Sweet Sorbet, Parakeet Party and So Saffron Stampin’ Blends Markers and then cut the images out with the coordinating Full Basket Dies. I adhered the basket, apples and butterfly with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and then adhered the cat with Mini Glue Dots. I added three Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I stamped the apple image from the Cheerful Basket stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then colored it with Light and Dark Sweet Sorbet and Parakeet Party Stampin’ Blends markers to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
June 1-15 Host Code: GKBBQP9F
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stamp With Amy K July-December 2022 Mini Catalog Designer Series Paper Share – Open Now!
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the July-December 2022 Mini Catalog and I’d love to have you join!! I’m placing my share order early on July 1 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of July 11.
Full details for my shares can be found on my July-December 2022 Mini Catalog DSP Share Page.
I have both Single Designer Series Paper Shares and Double Designer Series Paper Shares available! Here are the basic details:
- Single Designer Series Paper Share – 83 sheets of new designer papers and specialty papers included – $24.00 plus $5.00 for First Class Mail shipping
- Double Designer Series Paper Share – same shares are cut to 6×12 sheets (or double of the 6×6 precut sheets) – $48 plus $8 for Priority Mail shipping
FREE Gift From Me! – As a bonus for joining my share, you’ll also get a sampler of the Rings Of Love and Silver & Gold Sale-a-bration Designer Series Paper Packs and a sampler of the Celebrate Everything host exclusive paper!
Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US). If you’d like to join, complete the form on my share page here.
Deadline to sign up for my share is Thursday, June 30.
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
Stampin’ Up! January-June 2022 Mini Catalog Last Chance Products Sale Going On Now!!
The January–June 2022 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! The selection of Last Chance Products are only available while supplies last!
Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies!
Click here to head over to my online store to start shopping the sale now!!
LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS DETAILS:
All items on the retiring list are available only while supplies last.
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last
- Discounted Prices Sales Period: June 1-30, 2022
- Ordering Deadline: June 30, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
Order early for the best selection!! Let me know if you have questions.
Buy One, Get One Half Off All Kits Collection Kits June 1-30!!
KITS COLLECTION BOGO 50% OFF PROMOTION
Share a Kit with a Friend…or get two great kits for yourself with the Kits Collection BOGO 50% Off Promotion!!
Get ready—the Kits Collection is having a buy one, get one 50% off promotion. June is the perfect time to stock up on cute kits from the Kits Collection or to get one for you and for a friend! As always, the kit selection is based on availability.
You can see what’s available in the Kits Collection selection here.
- Sale runs June 1-30, 2022.
- All kits in the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! qualify for this sale.
- Kit selection is based on availability.
- You will need at least two kits in your cart for the discount to automatically apply to the more expensive kit (yes…the more expensive one!!) at checkout.
- There are no order limits on this promotion.
Let me know if you have any questions. And get ready to pick up some BOGO kits in June!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Petal Pink – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Basic White – four Full Basket die cuts, Stylish Shapes die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Tea Boutique 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: