I used the Stampin’ Up! Joyful Flurry stamp set bundle from the upcoming July-December 2022 Mini Catalog and a little of the Silver & Gold 6″ x 6″ DSP from the July-August Sale-a-bration Brochure to create my card for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC286. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
My card also works for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge TTTC167. I went straight across the bottom.
I started by adhering a panel of Gold & Silver 6″ x 6″ DSP (Sale-a-bration item available July 1) to a panel from the Silver Foil Specialty Pack with Stampin’ Seal and then adhered the panel to the front of a Thick Basic White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I embossed a panel of Basic White card stock with one of the Wintry 3D Embossing Folders and adhered the panel to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered two small strips of Silver Foil Specialty Pack paper above and below the embossed panel with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the snowflake images from the Joyful Flurry stamp set (available July 1) in VeraMark ink on a panel of Basic White card stock, sprinkled it with silver embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the snowflakes out with the coordinating Frosted Flurry Dies (available July 1) and then adhered the die cut to the card front with Mini Glue Dots.
I stamped the sentiment from the Joyful Flurry stamp set in VersaMark ink, sprinkled it with silver embossing powder and heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Frosted Flurry Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added three of the Adhesive-Backed Sequins & Gems to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment and snowflake images from the Joyful Flurry stamp set in Smoky Slate ink on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
June 16-30 Host Code: 99BZGGBN
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic White – 2-1/2″ x 3-7/8″ panel, four Frosted Flurry die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Gold & Silver 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Silver Foil 12″ x 12″ Specialty Paper – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, two 1/4″ x 3-7/8″ panels
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: