I used the Stampin’ Up! Apple Harvest stamp set to create a fall thank you card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for this card on Facebook Live yesterday and you can see it here. You can also see the video on YouTube here.
I started by embossing a panel of Crumb Cake card stock with the Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to the front of a Crumb Cake card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered a strip of Sweetest Christmas DSP with Stampin’ Seal to the card front. I stamped the apple image from the Apple Harvest stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock.
I colored the stamped image with Light and Dark Old Olive, Crumb Cake and Sweet Sorbet Stampin’ Blends Markers. I used the Color Lifter to lighten the image just a bit. I cut the image out with one of the Scalloped Contours Dies and then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered small length of Black & White Gingham 1/4″ Ribbon to the card front with Stampin’ Seal in a wide “z”.
I stamped the sentiment from the Apple Harvest stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Old Olive card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies and adhered the sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered two Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots to the card front to finish it.
I stamped the apple image from the Apple Harvest stamp set in Crumb Cake ink on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
If you prefer to watch the video on Facebook, you can see it here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
July 1-15 Host Code: MNSRZJMP
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stamp With Amy K Double Reward Point Ordering Bonus – Ends Tomorrow!
You’ll get DOUBLE Running Shoe Reward points for every order of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through me from now through, Thursday, July 7!! Plus you’ll earn a free Sale-a-bration goody from Stampin’ Up! for every $50 in merchandise that you order too! Double Yippee!!
Don’t forget to add the Host Code above if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift. Please don’t add the host code to orders over $150, you automatically get the free thank you gift and Stampin’ Rewards/Host Cash from Stampin’ Up! For more information about my Running Shoe Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here. Let me know if you have any questions.
Click here to head over to my online store to start shopping now!
New Kits Collection Kit – Best Remedy Kit Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has a cute new kit that is available in the Kits Collection in the online store now! This kit is called Best Remedy and it creates 9 sweet cards with a get well theme!
Best Remedy Kit Details:
- The Best Remedy Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Starry Sky Classic Stampin’ Spot
- 9 cards: 3 each of 3 designs
- Folded card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
- 9 coordinating envelopes
- 1 clear block
- Coordinating colors: Basic Gray, Crushed Curry, Granny Apple Green, Polished Pink, Starry Sky
- $23, item number 160171
This is what the Best Remedy stamp set images look like:
Stop by the Kits Collection in the online store to pick yours up now!
Stampin’ Up!’s July-August Sale-a-bration event going on now!
The July-August Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! has begun!! There are some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between July 1 and August 31!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 6 new products (2 stamp sets, 1 die set, 1 cards & envelopes pack and 2 designer paper packs!) that are available as free items!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 3 new items (1 stamp set and paper bundle, 1 stamp set and one die set) that are that are available as free items!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called Perfect Pomegranates that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+ during Sale-a-bration!
- Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set!
There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening during Sale-a-bration too! If you purchase the Starter Kit between July 1 and August 31, you’ll get the awesome Making Plans Collection for FREE with your Starter Kit!!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at email@example.com, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Old Olive – Stylish Shapes die cut
- Basic White – Scalloped Contours die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Sweetest Christmas Designer Series Paper – 1-1/4″ x 5″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
wow, this is so pretty, that red really pops with that color combo
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
It’s amazing that I don’t need or want a stamp set in the catalog until you make something with it. Why do you have that effect on all of us? LOL!!
Hahaha! Glad that I could “help” you make your list! 🙂
Great card Amy. Love this apple stamp.
Thanks Kylie! 🙂