Stampin’ Up! has a beautiful new all-inclusive kit in the July-December 2022 Mini Catalog that is called Nourish & Flourish. The kit contains all of the materials needed to make 9 pretty cards with coordinating envelopes and a beautiful insulated canvas lunch bag!
The Nourish & Flourish Kit cards are so pretty and so quick to put together! The card bases are embossed (which doesn’t show up very well in the photos) for an extra touch of texture!
The lunch bag has a printed cover that is canvas and it’s insulated inside. Love the gold zippers too!
The sentiments are perfect for almost any occasion and the die cut flowers and accessories are beautiful!
Love the coordinating pre-printed envelopes too! Beautiful cards made quick and easy!
Love all three designs!! And I might have to pick up a few more of these kits for gifts!
This is what you’ll get when you order the kit, the sentiments come in several languages so that you can use whatever language that you’d like!
The pretty cards and lunch bag assembled and ready to go!
Stampin’ Up! is doing a give back with this kit! With every purchase of the Nourish & Flourish Kit, Stampin’ Up! will donate $3 to organizations working to end food insecurity! Great way to craft for a cause!!
You can find this beautiful kit right here in the online store. Stop by to pick up a kit (or two!) now!
New Kits Collection Kit – Best Remedy Available Tomorrow, July 6!
Stampin’ Up! has a cute new kit that will be available in the Kits Collection in the online store beginning July 6! This kit is called Best Remedy and it creates 9 sweet cards with a get well theme!
Best Remedy Kit Details:
- The Best Remedy Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Starry Sky Classic Stampin’ Spot
- 9 cards: 3 each of 3 designs
- Folded card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
- 9 coordinating envelopes
- 1 clear block
- Coordinating colors: Basic Gray, Crushed Curry, Granny Apple Green, Polished Pink, Starry Sky
- $23, item number 160171
- Available beginning July 6
This is what the Best Remedy stamp set images look like:
Stop by the Kits Collection in the online store tomorrow to pick yours up then!
July 1-15 Host Code: MNSRZJMP
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stamp With Amy K Double Reward Point Ordering Bonus – Through July 7!
You’ll get DOUBLE Running Shoe Reward points for every order of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through me from now through, Thursday, July 7!! Plus you’ll earn a free Sale-a-bration goody from Stampin’ Up! for every $50 in merchandise that you order too! Double Yippee!!
Don’t forget to add the Host Code above if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift. Please don’t add the host code to orders over $150, you automatically get the free thank you gift and Stampin’ Rewards/Host Cash from Stampin’ Up! For more information about my Running Shoe Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here. Let me know if you have any questions.
Click here to head over to my online store to start shopping now!
Stampin’ Up!’s July-August Sale-a-bration event going on now!
The July-August Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! has begun!! There are some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between July 1 and August 31!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 6 new products (2 stamp sets, 1 die set, 1 cards & envelopes pack and 2 designer paper packs!) that are available as free items!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 3 new items (1 stamp set and paper bundle, 1 stamp set and one die set) that are that are available as free items!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called Perfect Pomegranates that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+ during Sale-a-bration!
- Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set!
There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening during Sale-a-bration too! If you purchase the Starter Kit between July 1 and August 31, you’ll get the awesome Making Plans Collection for FREE with your Starter Kit!!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at email@example.com, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
these cards are beautiful and I love the bag
It’s a really great kit! 🙂