I used the Stampin’ Up! Kindest Gnomes stamp set bundle to create this cute card to share with you today. I also did a video tutorial for this card and you can see it on my YouTube channel here.
My card design was inspired by Hand Stamp Sentiments Sketch Challenge #392.
I started by embossing a panel of Balmy Blue card stock with the Timber 3D Embossing Folder. Then I adhered the embossed panel to the front of a Balmy Blue card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I cut a panel of Butterfly Kisses 6″ x 6″ DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then adhered the die cut panel to a panel of Pacific Point card stock with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I cut panels of Storybook Gnomes DSP with the coordinating Gnomes Dies for the house and two gnome images and then adhered the house and girl gnome with Mini Glue Dots and the boy gnome with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Kindest Gnomes stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Pacific Point card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the All That Dies and adhered the sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added three of the Fine Sparkle Adhesive-Backed Gems around the sentiment to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Butterfly Kisses DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
I made a second version of this card during my live video with a panel of Awash In Beauty DSP for the background and a Calypso Coral card base.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
July 1-15 Host Code: MNSRZJMP
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stampin’ Up!’s July-August Sale-a-bration event going on now!
The July-December Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! has begun!! There are some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between July 1 and August 31!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 6 new products (2 stamp sets, 1 die set, 1 cards & envelopes pack and 2 designer paper packs!) that are available as free items!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 3 new items (1 stamp set and paper bundle, 1 stamp set and one die set) that are that are available as free items!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called Perfect Pomegranates that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+ during Sale-a-bration!
- Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set!
There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening during Sale-a-bration too! If you purchase the Starter Kit between July 1 and August 31, you’ll get the awesome Making Plans Collection for FREE with your Starter Kit!!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at email@example.com, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Balmy Blue – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Pacific Point – 3-1/8″ x 4-1/2″ panel, All That die cut
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Butterfly Kisses 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – Stitched Rectangle die cut, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Storybook Gnomes Designer Series Paper – three Gnome die cuts
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: