I used the Stampin’ Up! Trees For Sale and Pansy Patch stamp sets and the Tree Lot Dies to create my card for the Sunday Stamps color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps SSC287. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
My card design was inspired by Global Design Project #GDP350.
I started by embossing a panel of Basic White card stock with the Into The Clouds Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Basic White card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to a Thick Basic White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I cut panels of Pool Party and Sahara Sand card stocks with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies and I adhered the die cuts together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I cut panels of Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Pacific Point, Night of Navy and Basic Black card stocks with the Tree Lot Dies (Sale-a-bration item, free with $100 order). I adhered the die cuts together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then adhered the trees with Mini Glue Dots and the RV with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Pansy Patch photopolymer stamp set in Night Of Navy ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut it out with one of the Sending Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment to the card front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added three Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I stamped the tree images from the Trees For Sale photopolymer stamp set in Pear Pizzazz and Old Olive inks on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
July 1-15 Host Code: MNSRZJMP
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Pacific Point – Tree Lot die cut
- Night Of Navy – Tree Lot die cut
- Basic Black – Tree Lot die cut
- Pear Pizzazz – three Tree Lot die cuts
- Old Olive – three Tree Lot die cuts
- Pool Party – Stylish Shapes die cut
- Sahara Sand – Stylish Shapes die cut
- Basic White – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, Sending die cut, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: