I used the Stampin’ Up! Leaves Of Holly stamp set bundle to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
My card design was inspired by Less Is More #469 Challenge.
I started by adhering a panel of Boughs Of Holly DSP to a panel of Cherry Cobbler card stock with Stampin’ Seal. Then I adhered another panel of Boughs Of Holly DSP to the panel with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut a panel of Distressed Gold 12″ x 12″ Specialty Paper one of the Holly Berry Dies and then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. I cut panels of Old Olive, Evening Evergreen, Poppy Parade and Cherry Cobbler card stocks with Holly Berry Dies. I adhered the die cuts together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then to the card front with Mini Glue Dots.
I stamped the sentiment from the Leaves Of Holly stamp set in Evening Evergreen ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut it out with one of the Holly Berry Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and then added three of the Cherry Cobbler pearls from the Festive Pearls to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Leaves Of Holly stamp set in Evening Evergreen ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then added a strip of Boughs Of Holly DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
July 16-31 Host Code: 363F3JKY
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Evening Evergreen – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, two Holly Berry die cuts
- Old Olive – two Holly Berry die cuts
- Cherry Cobbler – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Holly Berry die cut
- Poppy Parade – Holly Berry die cut
- Basic White – Holly Berry die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Boughs of Holly Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 1-3/4″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 1/2″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
- Distressed Gold 12″ x 12″ Specialty Paper – Holly Berry die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: