I used the Stampin’ Up! Nature’s Print stamp set bundle to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a color challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here are the colors that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel of Sun Prints DSP to the front of a Night Of Navy card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut another panel of Sun Prints DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and I adhered the die cut panel to a panel of Basic White card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut a panel of Sun Prints DSP with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies and then I cut the die cut banner in half. I adhered the two pieces of the banner to the card front so that they overlapped by about 1/2″ with Stampin’ Seal. I cut a panel of Starry Sky card stock with the Natural Prints Dies and then adhered the die cuts to the card front with Mini Glue Dots.
I stamped the sentiment from the Nature’s Prints stamp set in Starry Sky ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut it out with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and then added three Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I stamped the image from the Nature’s Prints stamp set in Night Of Navy ink two times on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
July 16-31 Host Code: 363F3JKY
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Night Of Navy – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, two Holly Berry die cuts
- Starry Sky – four Natural Prints die cuts
- Basic White – Stylish Shapes die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Sun Prints Designer Series Paper – Stitched Rectangle die cut, Stylish Shapes die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: