I used the Stampin’ Up! Cottage Wreaths stamp set bundle to create a quick thank you card to share with you today.
I started by embossing a panel of Basic White card stock with the Timber 3D Embossing Powder. I adhered the embossed panel to the front of a Thick Basic White card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered a panel of Gingham Cottage DSP to a panel of Smoky Slate card stock and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I cut a panel of Basic White card stock with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies and then adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I cut a panel of Smoky Slate card stock with the two leafy dies from the Country Wreaths Dies and then adhered the two die cuts with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the die cut square. I cut panels of So Saffron and Basic Gray card stock with the small leaf dies from the Country Wreaths Dies and adhered them to the card front with Mini Glue Dots.
I cut a panel of Silver Foil Specialty Pack paper with the bow die from the Country Wreaths Dies and then adhered the die cut with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I stamped the sentiment from the Cottage Wreaths stamp set in Basic Gray ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut it out with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies. I adhered the sentiment with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and then added three of the silver Festive Pearls to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment and bow images from the Cottage Wreaths stamp set in Basic Gray and So Saffron inks on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
I made this card out on Instagram this morning and you can see it here.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
July 16-31 Host Code: 363F3JKY
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
YouTube Live – 2:00 PM ET
I’m planning to go live on YouTube at 2:00 PM ET today! Stop by my YouTube channel today at 2:00 PM ET to see my project made with the Christmas Scottie stamp set bundle! Look forward to seeing you then!
Stampin’ Up!’s July-August Sale-a-bration event going on now!
The July-August Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! has begun!! There are some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between July 1 and August 31!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 6 new products (2 stamp sets, 1 die set, 1 cards & envelopes pack and 2 designer paper packs!) that are available as free items!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 3 new items (1 stamp set and paper bundle, 1 stamp set and one die set) that are that are available as free items!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called Perfect Pomegranates that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+ during Sale-a-bration!
- Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set!
There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening during Sale-a-bration too! If you purchase the Starter Kit between July 1 and August 31, you’ll get the awesome Making Plans Collection for FREE with your Starter Kit!!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at email@example.com, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Smoky Slate – 1-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, two Country Wreaths die cuts
- So Saffron – three Country Wreaths die cuts
- Basic Gray – two Country Wreaths die cuts
- Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, two Stylish Shapes die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Gingham Cottage Designer Series Paper – 1-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Silver Foil 12″ x 12″ Specialty Pack – Country Wreaths die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: