I used the Stampin’ Up! Butterfly Brilliance stamp set and coordinating Brilliant Wings Dies to create a birthday card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #546.
My card also works for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge #TTTC172. I went straight across the top.
I started by inking the image from the Butterfly Brilliance stamp set in Gray Granite ink, stamping it with the Stamparatus on scrap paper and then stamping it on the front of a Thick Basic White card base. I stamped the Butterfly Brilliance image again in Gray Granite ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then colored the large butterfly with Light and Dark Pale Papaya, So Saffron and Gray Granite Stampin’ Blends Markers and the two smaller butterflies with Light Pale Papaya and Light Gray Granite Stampin’ Blends Markers.
I used the Color Lifter to lighten the ink on the two smaller butterfly images and then cut the images out with the coordinating die from the Brilliant Wings Dies. I adhered the two smaller butterflies with Stampin’ Seal and the larger butterfly with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Cottage Rose stamp set in Gray Granite ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut around it with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment with Stampin’ Seal to the card front and then added two Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish it.
I stamped the Butterfly Brilliance image in Gray granite ink along the edge of a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
I made this card out on Instagram this morning and you can see it here.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
August 1-15 Host Code: 92UG7UKP
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Upcoming Sales Tax Holidays!
Yippee!! For those of you living in Arkansas, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, Missouri, New Mexico, Ohio, South Carolina, Virginia, Texas and West Virginia…you’ve got sales tax holidays coming up!!
The good news is that some items in the Stampin’ Up! Catalogs qualify for the sales tax holidays! The list of sales tax holidays by state and items in that state that qualify are listed below (click on the image to open up a full-size printable document):
Please note that you must place your order with Stampin’ Up! during the tax holiday period in order to receive these items tax-free (which is midnight on the first day to midnight on the last day of the tax holiday). Also, keep in mind that this is a state sales tax holiday; the state statute may not apply to county, city, and special jurisdiction taxes.
If you live in one of those states, yay! Have fun shopping tax free during your holiday!
Stampin’ Up!’s July-August Sale-a-bration event going on now!
The July-August Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is going on now!! There are some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between July 1 and August 31!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 6 new products (2 stamp sets, 1 die set, 1 cards & envelopes pack and 2 designer paper packs!) that are available as free items!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 3 new items (1 stamp set and paper bundle, 1 stamp set and one die set) that are that are available as free items!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called Perfect Pomegranates that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+ during Sale-a-bration!
- Drop me an email at email@example.com if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set!
There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening during Sale-a-bration too! If you purchase the Starter Kit between July 1 and August 31, you’ll get the awesome Making Plans Collection for FREE with your Starter Kit!!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White – 4-1/2″ x 6″ panel cut with the Brilliant Wings die, Stitched Rectangle die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: