I used the fun Stampin’ Up! Scary Cute stamp set bundle to create a Halloween card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 604.
I started by adhering a panel of Black & White Designs DSP to a panel of Basic Black card stock with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered another panel of Black & White DSP to another panel of Basic Black card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then I adhered the layered panel to the larger DSP panel with Stampin’ Seal. I wrapped a strand of black twine with Baker’s Twine Essentials Pack around the panel and tied a small bow. Then I adhered the layered panel to the front of a Basic Black card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut panels of Basic Black, Basic White and Crushed Curry card stocks with the Scary Silhouettes Dies and then adhered the die cuts together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered the die cut images to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Scary Cute stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut it out with one of the Scary Silhouette Dies. I adhered the die cut with Stampin’ Seal and Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and then adhered one of the bat die cuts to the sentiment. I added three Matte Black Dots around the sentiment to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Black & White Designs DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
New Cozy & Bright Kit Available August 3 In The Kits Collection!
Celebrate the season with a card kit that has everything you need wish those you love a merry Christmas and a joyous New Year. Don’t let the holidays overwhelm you–get your all-inclusive kit and make quick multiples everyone will love!
Stop by the Kits Collection in the online store tomorrow to pick up this beautiful Christmas card kit!!
Cozy & Bright Kit Details and what’s included:
- Cozy & Bright Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Acrylic Stamp Block
- Classic Stampin’ Spot: Poppy Parade
- Predesigned projects
- Step-by-step instructions
- Precut pieces (No prep work! Get right to crafting). Including printed die-cut sheets: sticker adhesive sheets & non-adhesive sheets
- Makes 12 cards of 1 design
- Gold foil accents
- Folded card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
- 12 preprinted envelopes
- Enough adhesive to complete projects
- Linen thread
- A 9-7/8″ x 6-1/2″ x 2-3/4″ (25.1 x 16.5 x 7 cm) printed designer box for storage or crafting on the go
- Product colors: Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Evening Evergreen, Garden Green, Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie
This is the stamp set that it included in the kit:
The kit is $23 and the item number is 160338. It will be available beginning tomorrow, August 3 in the Kits Collection in the online store. Yay!
August 1-15 Host Code: 92UG7UKP
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Facebook Live – 4:00 PM ET***Note Time Change!
I’m planning to go live on Facebook with a project today at 4:00 PM ET! Stop by my Facebook page today around 2:00 PM ET to see my project made with the Willow Tree stamp set bundle! Look forward to seeing you then!
Stampin’ Up!’s July-August Sale-a-bration event going on now!
The July-August Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is going on now!! There are some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between July 1 and August 31!
- Select free items with every $50 or $100 that you order through the end of August!
- The items are available while supplies last and there are new items in the Sale-a-bration Brochure and several items from the current catalogs (you can see the list from the current catalog here) that you can pick from!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called Perfect Pomegranates that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+ during Sale-a-bration!
- Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set!
There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening during Sale-a-bration too! If you purchase the Starter Kit between July 1 and August 31, you’ll get the awesome Making Plans Collection for FREE with your Starter Kit!!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at email@example.com, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic Black – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 2-3/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel, five Scary Silhouettes die cuts
- Crushed Curry – Scary Silhouettes die cut
- Whisper White – two Scary Silhouette die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Black & White Designs Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 2-1/4″ x 3-7/8″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: