I used the Stampin’ Up! Willow Tree stamp set bundle to create a fall thank you card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for this card on Facebook Live yesterday and you can see it here. You can also see the video on YouTube here.
I started by embossing a panel of Pool Party card stock with the Into The Clouds Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Pool Party card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to the front of a Pool Party card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut a panel of Pear Pizzazz card stock with one of the Border Basics Dies and then stamped the grass and shadow (stamped off once) images from the Willow Tree photopolymer stamp set in Pear Pizzazz ink on the die cut panel. I adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. Then I stamped the tree and bunny images from the Willow Tree stamp set in Soft Suede and Crumb Cake inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. I inked the leaves from the Willow Tree stamp set with So Saffron ink and then added Calypso Coral ink with a Sponge Dauber over the images and stamped them on Basic White card stock. I cut the stamped images out with the coordinating Willow Dies and adhered them to the card front with Mini Glue Dots and Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I added Adhesive Sheets to the back of a panel of Copper Foil Sheets and then cut it with the detailed “thanks” die from with the Amazing Thanks Dies. I cut a panel of Happy Forest Friends DSP with the outline die from the Amazing Thanks Dies and then adhered the die cuts together with the Adhesive Sheets. I adhered the layered sentiment with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and added two copper dots from the Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots to finish the card front.
I stamped the bunny and grass images from the Willow Tree stamp set in Crumb Cake and Pear Pizzazz inks on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
If you prefer to watch the video on Facebook, you can see it here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
New Cozy & Bright Kit Available Now In The Kits Collection!
Celebrate the season with a card kit that has everything you need wish those you love a merry Christmas and a joyous New Year. Don’t let the holidays overwhelm you–get your all-inclusive kit and make quick multiples everyone will love!
Stop by the Kits Collection in the online store now to pick up this beautiful Christmas card kit!!
Cozy & Bright Kit Details and what’s included:
- Cozy & Bright Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Acrylic Stamp Block
- Classic Stampin’ Spot: Poppy Parade
- Predesigned projects
- Step-by-step instructions
- Precut pieces (No prep work! Get right to crafting). Including printed die-cut sheets: sticker adhesive sheets & non-adhesive sheets
- Makes 12 cards of 1 design
- Gold foil accents
- Folded card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
- 12 preprinted envelopes
- Enough adhesive to complete projects
- Linen thread
- A 9-7/8″ x 6-1/2″ x 2-3/4″ (25.1 x 16.5 x 7 cm) printed designer box for storage or crafting on the go
- Product colors: Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Evening Evergreen, Garden Green, Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie
This is the stamp set that it included in the kit:
The kit is $23 and the item number is 160338. It it’s available now in the Kits Collection in the online store. Yay!
August 1-15 Host Code: 92UG7UKP
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stampin’ Up!’s July-August Sale-a-bration event going on now!
The July-August Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is going on now!! There are some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between July 1 and August 31!
- Select free items with every $50 or $100 that you order through the end of August!
- The items are available while supplies last and there are new items in the Sale-a-bration Brochure and several items from the current catalogs (you can see the list from the current catalog here) that you can pick from!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called Perfect Pomegranates that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+ during Sale-a-bration!
- Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set!
There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening during Sale-a-bration too! If you purchase the Starter Kit between July 1 and August 31, you’ll get the awesome Making Plans Collection for FREE with your Starter Kit!!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at email@example.com, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
Perfect Partners Bundles & Dies Coming September 1!!
Some things are great on their own but become epic when they are paired with something else: cereal and milk, toast and butter, Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers—and stamp sets and dies—and that’s what the Perfect Partners are all about!
Stampin’ Up! has created six new dies that coordinate with stamp sets in the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog and the July–December 2022 Mini Catalog. These coordinating dies will only be available during this promotion and will not be offered in any catalog.
These stamp sets and dies are available separately or as a bundle. By buying the bundle, you will save 10% off the retail price. If you already have the stamp sets, you can purchase the dies separately too!
You can see the new die sets and find the details by clicking on this image to open the two page PDF flyer:
Starting September 1, 2022, you can order these fun and festive dies and/or bundles. Dies coordinate with stamp sets from the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog and the July–December 2022 Mini Catalog. These six new dies sets are only available for a limited time while supplies last.
These awesome bundles and dies can be added to a starter kit purchase right now!! So now is a really great time to jump in and join and get the new dies early and get the free Making Plans Planner Collection plus you’ll get at least a 20% discount on all of your purchases as a Demonstrator! Drop me a note if you have questions about joining to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dies are exclusive to this promotion and are only available while supplies last.
CUSTOMER SALES DATES: September 1-30, 2022
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Pool Party – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Pear Pizzazz – 2″ x 5-1/8″ panel cut with the Border Basics die
- Whisper White – six Willow die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Happy Forest Friends Designs Designer Series Paper – Amazing Thanks die cut
- Copper Foil Sheets – Amazing Thanks die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: