I used the Stampin’ Up! Hello Harvest stamp set bundle to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel of Rustic Harvest DSP to the front of a Cajun Craze card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut a panel of Rustic Harvest DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and I adhered the panel to a panel of Early Espresso card stock with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panel to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut panels of Cajun Craze, Early Espresso and Mossy Meadow card stocks with the Rustic Pumpkins Dies and then adhered the pumpkin pieces and stem together and then to the card front with Mini Glue Dots. I added the tendril die cut with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I colored the sentiment image from the Hello Harvest stamp set with Early Espresso and Cajun Craze Stampin’ Write Markers and then stamped the image on Basic White card stock. I cut the sentiment out with the coordinating Rustic Pumpkin Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added two Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots to the card front to finish it.
I adhered a strip of Rustic Harvest DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
August 1-15 Host Code: 92UG7UKP
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Cajun Craze – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, two Rustic Pumpkin die cuts
- Early Espresso – 3-1/2″ x 4-7/8″ panel, Rustic Pumpkin die cut
- Mossy Meadow – Rustic Pumpkin die cut
- Whisper White – Rustic Pumpkin die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Rustic Harvest Designs Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Stitched Rectangle die cut, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: