I used the Stampin’ Up! Christmas Barn stamp set bundle to create a Christmas card to share with you today.
I started by adhering a panel of Lights Aglow 6″ x 6″ Specialty DSP to the front of a Cherry Cobbler card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I stamped the barn, wreath and horse images from the Christmas Barn stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I colored the images with Light and Dark Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Smoky Slate and Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends Markers.
I stamped the tree image from the Christmas Barn stamp set in Old Olive and Mossy Meadow inks and the fence in Crumb Cake ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. Then I cut all of the stamped images out with the Barn Dies. I cut a panel of Basic White card stock with one of the Deckled Rectangle Dies and then stamped the tree and snow images in Mossy Meadow and Tuxedo Black Memento ink on the die cut panel. I adhered the barn, wreath, trees, fence and horse die cuts to the Basic White die cut with Mini Glue Dots.
I adhered the die cut panel to a panel of Mossy Meadow card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment from the Christmas Barn stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut it out with the coordinating Barn Dies. I adhered the sentiment to the card front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler ink and the tree images in Old Olive and Mossy Meadow inks on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
August 1-15 Host Code: 92UG7UKP
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stampin’ Up!’s July-August Sale-a-bration event going on now!
The July-August Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is going on now!! There are some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between July 1 and August 31!
- Select free items with every $50 or $100 that you order through the end of August!
- The items are available while supplies last and there are new items in the Sale-a-bration Brochure and several items from the current catalogs (you can see the list from the current catalog here) that you can pick from!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called Perfect Pomegranates that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+ during Sale-a-bration!
- Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set!
There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening during Sale-a-bration too! If you purchase the Starter Kit between July 1 and August 31, you’ll get the awesome Making Plans Collection for FREE with your Starter Kit!!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at email@example.com, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Cherry Cobbler – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Mossy Meadow – 3-1/2″ x 4-7/8″ panel
- Whisper White – Deckled Rectangle dies, eight Barn die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Lights Aglow 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: