I used the Stampin’ Up! Decorated With Happiness stamp set bundle to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using today.
I started by adhering a panel of Gingham Cottage DSP to the front of a Garden Green card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut a panel of Basic White card stock with one of the Deckled Rectangle Dies. I stamped the greenery images from the Decorated With Happiness photopolymer stamp set in Garden Green ink (stamped off once for the fill-in images) on the die cut panel and then adhered the die cut to a panel of Garden Green card stock with Stampin’ Seal.
I adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then I tucked strips of Sweetest Christmas DSP and adhered them under the focal panel with Stampin’ Seal. I stamped the ornament images from the Decorated With Happiness stamp set in Daffodil Delight, Pool Party and Real Red inks (stamped off once for the fill-in images) on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut them out with the coordinating Decorated Pines Dies. I adhered the die cuts with Mini Glue Dots and Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Decorated With Happiness stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Real Red card stock, sprinkled in with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I adhered two Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Decorated With Happiness stamp set in Real Red ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then added a strip of Gingham Cottage DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
August 16-31 Host Code: 2UEUMQXR
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Garden Green – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, 3-1/2″ x 4-7/8″ panel
- Real Red – Stylish Shapes die cut
- Basic White – Deckled Rectangles Die, three Decorated Pines die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Gingham Cottage Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
- Sweetest Christmas Designer Series Paper – two 3/4″ x 4-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: