I used the Stampin’ Up! Christmas Banners stamp set bundle to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel of Boughs Of Holly DSP to the front of a Real Red card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I punched the corners of panels of Boughs Of Holly DSP and Mossy Meadow card stock with the Very Best Trio Punch.
Very Best Trio Punch Tip: If you are using the rounded punch that I used on the corners, put the paper in face up to punch the upper left and lower right corners and then flip the paper face down to punch the other two corners.
I adhered the two punched panels together with Stampin’ Seal and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the banner and sentiment from the Christmas Banners photopolymer stamp set in Mossy Meadow and Real Red inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut the sentiment out with the coordinating Christmas Banner Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I cut panels of Mossy Meadow, Real Red & White 6″ x 6″ Glimmer Paper and Gold & Rose Gold 6″ x 6″ Metallic Specialty Paper with dies from the Christmas Banner Dies. I adhered the die cut pieces with Mini Glue Dots to the card front to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment from the Very Best Occasions stamp set in Real Red ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then added a strip of Boughs Of Holly DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
September 1-15 Host Code: 7TYF3UX9
September 16-30 Host Code: YKH7DBAD
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Real Red – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Mossy Meadow – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, three Christmas Banner die cuts
- Basic White – Christmas Banner die cut, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
- Boughs Of Holly Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip
- Real Red & White 6″ x 6″ Glimmer Paper – Christmas Banner die cut
- Gold & Rose Gold 6″ x 6″ Metallic Specialty Paper – three Christmas Banner die cuts
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
Your card is just stunning Amy 🙂 Perfect DSP’s. LOVE it!!!!
Thanks Karen! 🙂
love, Love, LOVE…have I told you lately that I love it? LOL! I think this is my fave DSP of all time and your take on the sketch is marvelous!! TFS.
Hahaha! Thanks Karen! I love that paper so much too! 🙂
Beautiful card! Great layering and pretty sparkle! 😊
Thanks Akiko! 🙂
Oh, how I love this DSP! And you used it so well. Beautiful card.
Thanks Julie! 🙂
And, I forgot to mention that the pine branches pair so very well with the poinsettias. Well done.
Love your card – used the Very Best Trio Punch too :O)
Thanks Terry Lynn! 🙂
Perfect use of the trio punch to get the size you wanted and add to the beauty of the card. Love that paper too! I’m adding this to my Christmas Cards to Make List! Thanks for sharing your creativity and your measurements every day!
Thanks Susan! Glad that measurements are helpful to you! 🙂
oh my goodness, this is stunning
Thanks Sandi! 🙂