I used the Stampin’ Up! Cottage Wreaths stamp set bundle to create a fall thank you card for the Sunday Stamps color challenge this week. I also did a video tutorial for this card and you can find it out on YouTube here.
Here are the colors for the Sunday Stamps SSC293 this week. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by placing one of the Artistic Mix Decorative Masks over a panel of Basic White card stock and then applying Sahara Sand ink to the panel with a Blending Brush. I cut the panel with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then adhered it to another panel of Basic White card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to the front of a Thick Basic White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I trimmed a panel of Sahara Sand DSP from the Neutrals 6″ x 6″ DSP pack at an angle and then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. Then I inked the wreath image from the Cottage Wreaths stamp set in Pumpkin Pie ink, stamped it on scrap paper and used a Sponge Dauber to add Cajun Craze ink randomly over the image. I stamped the wreath on Basic White card stock and then stamped the twig wreath over it in Sahara Sand ink. I cut the wreath out with the coordinating Country Wreaths Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I cut the bow and sprigs from Sahara Sand card stock and Balmy Blue DSP from the Subtles 6″ x 6″ DSP pack with Country Wreaths Dies and adhered the die cuts to the wreath with Mini Glue Dots. I stamped the sentiment from the Cottage Wreaths stamp set in Night Of Navy ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut it out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and then added three Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Sahara Sand DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
October 1-15 Host Code: BCNQMKBU
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Sahara Sand – four Country Wreaths die cuts
- Basic White – Country Wreaths die cut, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/4″ panel trimmed down with a Stitched Rectangle die, Stitched Rectangle die cut, 3-1/2″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Neutrals 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 1-1/2″ x 4-5/8″ panel trimmed at an angle, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Subtles 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – Country Wreaths die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: