I used the Stampin’ Up! Cottage Wreaths stamp set bundle to create a clean and simple Christmas card.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #555.
I started by cutting a panel of Gingham Cottage DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the die cut rectangle to a panel of Real Red card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to the front of a Crumb Cake card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut a panel of Crumb Cake card stock with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then embossed it with the Timber 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed die cut with Stampin’ Seal to the card front. I inked the wreath image from the Cottage Wreaths photopolymer stamp set in Garden Green ink, stamped it on scrap paper and then stamped it on a panel of Basic White card stock. I stamped the berries from the Cottage Wreaths stamp set in Real Red ink over the wreath. I cut the wreath out with the coordinating Country Wreaths Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I cut a bow from Real Red & White 6″ x 6″ Glimmer Paper and then adhered it to the card front with a rolled up Glue Dot. I stamped the sentiment from the Cottage Wreaths stamp set in VersaMark ink on Garden Green card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added three Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Decorated With Happiness stamp set in Real Red ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then added a strip of Gingham Cottage DSP to finish the inside of the card.
I made this project out on Instagram this morning and you can see it here.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
October 1-15 Host Code: BCNQMKBU
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
FREE Shipping from Stampin’ Up! on Orders of $75+ Tomorrow, October 4 Only!
Time for you to stock up on your favorite Stampin’ Up! products! What’s the big occasion? On October 4, 2022 only, Stampin’ Up! is offering FREE shipping on orders subtotaling $75 or more. This incredible deal lasts for 24 hours only!
- Free shipping applies after the qualifying amount has been met.
- The minimum qualifying amount to receive free shipping is $75 or more (before tax).
- Free shipping only applies during the 24-hour period the promotion is live; this means that the order must be opened and closed on October 4, 2022.
- With the exception of month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions, all Stampin’ Up! products qualify for the promotion.
- Month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are NOT eligible for free shipping. Subscriptions billed and shipped this month will be charged for the normal amount.
- Prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are eligible for FREE shipping under the same rules as all other Stampin’ Up! items during the promotion.
- The free shipping promotion does not cover the additional cost for expedited shipping.
This promotion is available for one day only! The free shipping promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. (MT) and ends at 11:59 p.m (MT) on Tuesday, October 4, 2022!
Yay for free shipping! Get your lists ready for Tuesday! Let me know if you have any questions.
Stamp With Amy K Double Reward Points Ordering Bonus Through October 7!!
I’m offering a Double Reward Point ordering bonus to celebrate World Card Making Day!
You’ll get DOUBLE Running Shoe Reward points for every order of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store between now and Friday, October 7!! You’ll get double points on your order no matter what you order…anything available in the online store counts toward your double points order!
Don’t forget to add the Host Code below if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (don’t apply the code to orders over $150 they will automatically get the free thank you gift AND you get host rewards of your own!). For more information about my Running Shoe Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here. Let me know if you have any questions.
Click here to head over to my online store now to start shopping now.
Birthday Card Organizer Kit – Available Tuesday, October 4!
Get ready for the latest addition to the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! The Birthday Card Organizer Kit has everything you need to plan ahead and never forget another birthday again!
Here are the details for the Birthday Card Organizer Kit:
- Kit includes one 8″ x 10″ monthly planner with space to record birthdays each month as well as a pocket sleeve to hold birthday cards.
- Includes 12 full-size birthday cards, 6 of 2 designs, and 12 coordinating envelopes.
- Includes Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Adhesive-Backed Embellishments, and Tear & Tape Adhesive
- Includes die-cut florals and pieces ready for you to use—no prep work required!
- Includes sticker sentiments and die-cut labels in Dutch, English, French, and German
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Evening Evergreen, Petal Pink, Sahara Sand, and Soft Succulent
- Available beginning Tuesday, October 4
- Item number 161056 – $25
Stop by the Kits Collection in the online store beginning October 4 to see the new kit and find all of the other kits that are available now!
Starter Kit+ Promotion From Stampin’ Up! October 4-31!!
October is a fabulous time to join Stampin’ Up! You will get even MORE FREE products in your customizable Starter Kit! Between October 4-31, when you join, you will get $155 worth of products in your Starter Kit for only $99!! Plus you’ll get free shipping and all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up! and our Inkin’ Krew Team!
STARTER KIT+ PROMOTION DATES: OCTOBER 4-31, 2022
- When you purchase your Starter Kit, you will be able to redeem $155 of Starter Kit eligible products for just $99!!
- You can select any eligible Stampin’ Up! products up to the stated value of $155.
- Your Starter Kit also includes business resources like catalogs, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- The Starter Kit also includes a FREE past Paper Pumpkin kit!
- In addition to the amazing added value to your Starter Kit, when you join Stampin’ Up! you get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters. Plus, you get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products, and exclusive access to training events!!
- There is no requirement to hold events, share online or sell in any way to others. You can join and simply get the awesome Starter Kit+ deal and then get a minimum of a 20% discount on anything that you purchase as a Demonstrator!
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before October 4 or after October 31 will not be eligible for this offer.
- Starter Kit+ promotion begins: October 4, 2022
- Starter Kit+ promotion ends: October 31, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
Let me know if you have any questions. We’d love to have you join us and get this great deal on your Starter Kit!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Real Red – 3-1/2″ x 4-7/8″ panel
- Garden Green – Stylish Shapes die cut
- Basic White – Country Wreaths die cut, Stitched Rectangle die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Gingham Cottage Designer Series Paper – Stitched Rectangle die cut, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Real Red & White 6″ x 6″ Glimmer Paper – Country Wreaths die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: