I used the Stampin’ Up! Santa’s Delivery stamp set bundle and some of the coordinating products from the Santa Express Suite to create a quick Christmas card to share with you today.
I started by trimming down one of the acetate overlays from the Santa Express Memories & More Card Pack and then adhering it to a panel of Lovely Linen DSP with Stampin’ Seal. Then I adhered the layered panel to a panel of Evening Evergreen card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to the Poppy Parade card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
***Tip on the acetate overlays: The acetate overlays in the card packs have a protective film over one side. Be sure to peel the film away before using the sheet on your project!
I punched the top corners of a small rectangle of Santa Express DSP with the Very Best Trio Punch and then punched the slot in the top of the tag with another opening in that punch. I pulled a strand of White 1/4″ Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon through the slot in the top of the tag and tied a small knot, then adhered the tag with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I cut another panel of the Santa Express DSP with the coordinating die from the Santa’s Train Dies. I adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Seal and Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Santa’s Delivery stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Poppy Parade card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added two Evening Evergreen gems from the 2021–2023 In Color Opal Rounds to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment and candy cane images from the Santa’s Delivery stamp set in Evening Evergreen and Poppy Parade inks on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
I made this project out on Instagram this morning and you can see it here.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
October 1-15 Host Code: BCNQMKBU
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stamp With Amy K Double Reward Points Ordering Bonus – Ends Tonight!!
I’m offering a Double Reward Point ordering bonus to celebrate World Card Making Day!
You’ll get DOUBLE Running Shoe Reward points for every order of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store between now and Friday, October 7!! You’ll get double points on your order no matter what you order…anything available in the online store counts toward your double points order!
Don’t forget to add the Host Code below if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (don’t apply the code to orders over $150 they will automatically get the free thank you gift AND you get host rewards of your own!). For more information about my Running Shoe Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here. Let me know if you have any questions.
Click here to head over to my online store now to start shopping now.
YouTube Live – 2:00 PM ET
I’m planning to go live on YouTube at 2:00 PM ET today! Stop by my YouTube channel today at 2:00 PM ET to see my project made with products from the upcoming Fitting Florets Collection! Look forward to seeing you then!
Starter Kit+ Promotion From Stampin’ Up! Through October 31!!
October is a fabulous time to join Stampin’ Up! You will get even MORE FREE products in your customizable Starter Kit! Between October 4-31, when you join, you will get $155 worth of products in your Starter Kit for only $99!! Plus you’ll get free shipping and all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up! and our Inkin’ Krew Team!
STARTER KIT+ PROMOTION DATES: OCTOBER 4-31, 2022
- When you purchase your Starter Kit, you will be able to redeem $155 of Starter Kit eligible products for just $99!!
- You can select any eligible Stampin’ Up! products up to the stated value of $155.
- Your Starter Kit also includes business resources like catalogs, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- The Starter Kit also includes a FREE past Paper Pumpkin kit!
- In addition to the amazing added value to your Starter Kit, when you join Stampin’ Up! you get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters. Plus, you get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products, and exclusive access to training events!!
- There is no requirement to hold events, share online or sell in any way to others. You can join and simply get the awesome Starter Kit+ deal and then get a minimum of a 20% discount on anything that you purchase as a Demonstrator!
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before October 4 or after October 31 will not be eligible for this offer.
- Starter Kit+ promotion begins: October 4, 2022
- Starter Kit+ promotion ends: October 31, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
Let me know if you have any questions. We’d love to have you join us and get this great deal on your Starter Kit!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Poppy Parade – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Evening Evergreen – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Lovely Linen Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Santa Express Designer Series Paper – 2-1/2″ x 3″ panel, Santa’s Train die cut
- Santa Express Memories & More Card Pack – 4″ x 6″ card trimmed down to 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: