I used the Stampin’ Up! Decorated With Happiness stamp set bundle to create a Christmas card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for this card on Facebook Live yesterday and you can see it here. You can also see the video on YouTube here.
I started by adhering a panel of Fitting Florets DSP (available Nov 1) to the front of an Evening Evergreen card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut a panel of Brushed Metallic Cardstock with the pine bough die from the Decorated Pines Dies and then adhered the die cuts with Mini Glue Dots to the card front. I adhered a length of Gold & Vanilla 3/8″ Satin Edge Ribbon to the card front with Stampin’ Seal in a wide “z”.
Then I stamped the sentiment from the Decorated With Happiness photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Basic White card stock, sprinkled it with gold embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I stamped the swish image from the Decorated With Happiness stamp set in Real Red ink on the Basic White panel and then cut it out with one of the Framed Florets Dies (available Nov 1). I adhered the die cut image to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered small pieces of Adhesive Sheets to the back of a panels of Brushed Metallic Cardstock and Evening Evergreen card stock and then cut the panels with Decorated Pine Dies. I adhered the die cut pieces to the card front with the Adhesive Sheets and then added two of the Flat Jingle Bell Trinkets with Mini Glue Dots. I cut a panel of Real Red glimmer paper from the Real Red & White 6″ x 6″ Glimmer Paper with the bow die from the Decorated Pine Dies and adhered it to the card front with a rolled up Mini Glue Dot to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment from the Decorated With Happiness stamp set in Real Red ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then added a strip of Fitting Florets DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
If you prefer to watch the video on Facebook, you can see it here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
October 1-15 Host Code: BCNQMKBU
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Starter Kit+ Promotion From Stampin’ Up! October 4-31!!
October is a fabulous time to join Stampin’ Up! You will get even MORE FREE products in your customizable Starter Kit! Between October 4-31, when you join, you will get $155 worth of products in your Starter Kit for only $99!! Plus you’ll get free shipping and all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up! and our Inkin’ Krew Team!
STARTER KIT+ PROMOTION DATES: OCTOBER 4-31, 2022
- When you purchase your Starter Kit, you will be able to redeem $155 of Starter Kit eligible products for just $99!!
- You can select any eligible Stampin’ Up! products up to the stated value of $155.
- Your Starter Kit also includes business resources like catalogs, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- The Starter Kit also includes a FREE past Paper Pumpkin kit!
- In addition to the amazing added value to your Starter Kit, when you join Stampin’ Up! you get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters. Plus, you get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products, and exclusive access to training events!!
- There is no requirement to hold events, share online or sell in any way to others. You can join and simply get the awesome Starter Kit+ deal and then get a minimum of a 20% discount on anything that you purchase as a Demonstrator!
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before October 4 or after October 31 will not be eligible for this offer.
- Starter Kit+ promotion begins: October 4, 2022
- Starter Kit+ promotion ends: October 31, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
You can check out more information about joining our team here and more details about the benefits of being a Demonstrator and find the link to join here.
Let me know if you have any questions. We’d love to have you join us and get this great deal on your Starter Kit!
Fitting Florets Collection Available Beginning November 1!
Add just the right touch of elegance to any occasion, including Christmas and seasonal celebrations, with the sweet Fitting Florets Collection. From color schemes to sentiments and embellishments to dies, these unique products blend together so that your cards and crafts fit whatever occasion you might need. Send birthday wishes, express your gratitude, or spread Christmas cheer—with so many options to mix and match you’ll be set no matter the celebration all year!
Starting November 1, 2022, you can order items from the Fitting Florets Collection. All items in the collection can be ordered separately.
The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last through January 4:
- Framed & Festive Cling Stamp Set (item 160888)
- Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper (item 161814)
- Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls (item 161822)
The following will be available for purchase in the Mini Catalog starting January 2023:
- Framed Florets Bundle (item 162407)
- Framed Florets Photopolymer Stamp Set (item 161815)
- Framed Florets Dies (item 160623)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Evening Evergreen – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, three Decorated Pine die cuts
- Basic White – Framed Florets die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Brushed Metallic Cardstock – three Decorated Pine die cuts
- Real Red & White 6″ x 6″ Glimmer Paper – Decorated Pine die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
this is super cute and fun with a vintage feel to it, well done Amy
Thanks Sandi! 🙂