I used the Stampin’ Up! Santa Express Memories & More Card Pack, Cards & Envelopes and DSP to create a quick and easy Christmas card for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC294. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by cutting the bottom of a panel of Santa Express DSP with one of the Basic Borders Dies to create the banner. I adhered the die cut panel to the front of one of the Santa Express Memories & More Cards & Envelopes cards with Stampin’ Seal.
I adhered another strip of Santa Express DSP to the top of the tag with Stampin’ Seal and then tapped one of the laser cut sentiments from the Santa Express Memories & More Card Pack across a VersaMark ink pad. I sprinkled the sentiment with gold embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it.
I adhered the sentiment with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the card front and then added two gold Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots next to the sentiment to finish it. Love that the cards come with coordinating envelopes that fit them perfectly and are all decorated and ready to send!
I stamped the sentiment from the Santa’s Delivery stamp set in on the inside of the card base in Shaded Spruce ink and then added a panel of Santa Express DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
October 16-31 Host Code: VWQNBPMH
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Santa Express Memories & More Cards & Envelopes – precut and preprinted card base
- Santa Express Designer Series Paper – 3-1/4″ x 5″ panel cut with one of the Basic Borders Dies, 3/4″ x 3-3/4″ strip, 1″ x 3-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: