I used the Stampin’ Up! Cracker & Treat Box Dies and Painted Pheasant stamp set to create some cute Thanksgiving table favors. The Cracker & Treat Boxes are so easy to assemble and the finished “box” section is about 1-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ so they hold lots of different treats…I was able to put 6 Hershey’s Kisses inside each one!
My treat boxes work for The Paper Players PP615. I went straight across the top.
I started by cutting panels of Rustic Harvest DSP with the large die from the Cracker & Treat Box Dies. Then I folded the die cut panels on the score lines.
To assemble the boxes, apply Stampin’ Seal+ to the center and side panels of the die cut.
Roll the DSP die cut and line up the top and bottom “sections” of the box.
Adhere the boxes together with the overlapped sections.
Pinch the ends of the box and wrap Baker’s Twine, Linen Thread or ribbon around the pinched section and then fill the treat box and tie the other side.
I tied the boxes with Crumb Cake and Basic Black twines from the Essentials Baker’s Twine pack and then used the Stylish Shapes Dies to cut a banner from a coordinating panel of Rustic Harvest DSP. I adhered the banner with Stampin’ Seal to the front of the boxes.
I cut panels of Mossy Meadow, Early Espresso and Brushed Metallic Cardstock with Tree Rings Hybrid Embossing Folder Dies and then adhered the die cut branches with Mini Glue Dots to the banners.
I stamped the sentiments from the Painted Pheasant stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut around the sentiments with one of the dies from the Cracker & Treat Box Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiments with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the banner on the treat box.
I adhered the acorn die cut pieces together and to the treat boxes with Mini Glue Dots to finish them. All ready for the Thanksgiving table!
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
November 1-15 Host Code: 9NV2J63F
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Facebook Live – 2:00 PM ET
I’m planning to go live on Facebook with a project today at 2:00 PM ET! Stop by my Facebook page today around 2:00 PM ET to see my project made with the Celebrate With Tags stamp set bundle! Look forward to seeing you then!
Fitting Florets Collection Available Now!
Add just the right touch of elegance to any occasion, including Christmas and seasonal celebrations, with the sweet Fitting Florets Collection. From color schemes to sentiments and embellishments to dies, these unique products blend together so that your cards and crafts fit whatever occasion you might need. Send birthday wishes, express your gratitude, or spread Christmas cheer—with so many options to mix and match you’ll be set no matter the celebration all year!
You can order items from the Fitting Florets Collection now. All items in the collection can be ordered separately.
The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last through January 4:
- Framed & Festive Cling Stamp Set (item 160888)
- Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper (item 161814)
- Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls (item 161822)
The following will be available for purchase in the Mini Catalog starting January 2023:
- Framed Florets Bundle (item 162407)
- Framed Florets Photopolymer Stamp Set (item 161815)
- Framed Florets Dies (item 160623)
Or you can click here to to to see all of the Fitting Florets Collection items in one place in the online store!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Rustic Harvest Designer Series Paper – 5″ x 6″ panel cut with the Cracker & Treat Box die, Stylish Shapes die cut
- Basic White – Cracker & Treat Box die cut
- Mossy Meadow – two Tree Rings Hybrid Embossing Folder die cuts
- Early Espresso – Tree Rings Hybrid Embossing Folder die cut
- Brushed Metallic 12″ x 12″ Cardstock – Tree Rings Hybrid Embossing Folder die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: