I used the Stampin’ Up! Celebrate With Tags stamp set bundle and the Envelope Treat Boxes to create a Christmas gift box to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for this card on Facebook Live yesterday and you can see it here. You can also see the video on YouTube here.
I started by using a Blending Brush to add Soft Succulent ink over one of the Envelope Treat Boxes. I inked the holly leaf image from the Leaves Of Holly stamp set in Soft Succulent ink, stamped it on scrap paper and then stamped it across the box. I assembled the box with the adhesive included on the box.
I cut a panel of Very Vanilla card stock with one of the Tag Celebrations Dies. Then I cut panels of Glimmer Specialty Paper and Real Red & White 6″ x 6″ Glimmer Paper with dies from the Holly Berry Dies and adhered them to the tag with rolled up Mini Glue Dots. I stamped the sentiment from the Celebrate With Tags stamp set in Soft Succulent ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock and then cut it out with the coordinating Tag Celebrations Dies. I adhered the die cut with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the tag.
I stamped the sentiment from the Celebrate With Tags in Evening Evergreen ink on the inside of the tag and then used a length of Evening Evergreen 3/8″ Open Weave Ribbon to tie the tag to the Envelope Treat Box. I added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel to the sentiment on the front of the tag to finish it.
The Envelope Treat Box is the perfect size for a standard size gift card and a few extra treats! Yay!
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
If you prefer to watch the video on Facebook, you can see it here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
November 1-15 Host Code: 9NV2J63F
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Fitting Florets Collection Available Now!
Add just the right touch of elegance to any occasion, including Christmas and seasonal celebrations, with the sweet Fitting Florets Collection. From color schemes to sentiments and embellishments to dies, these unique products blend together so that your cards and crafts fit whatever occasion you might need. Send birthday wishes, express your gratitude, or spread Christmas cheer—with so many options to mix and match you’ll be set no matter the celebration all year!
You can order items from the Fitting Florets Collection now. All items in the collection can be ordered separately.
The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last through January 4:
- Framed & Festive Cling Stamp Set (item 160888)
- Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper (item 161814)
- Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls (item 161822)
The following will be available for purchase in the Mini Catalog starting January 2023:
- Framed Florets Bundle (item 162407)
- Framed Florets Photopolymer Stamp Set (item 161815)
- Framed Florets Dies (item 160623)
Head over to my online store here to pick up the Fitting Florets Collection of items today! You can find the items right here.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Very Vanilla – two Tag Celebrations die cuts
- Glimmer 12″ x 12″ Specialty Paper – four Holly Berry die cuts
- Real Red & White 6″ x 6″ Glimmer Paper – Holly Berry die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: