I used the Stampin’ Up! Framed & Festive stamp set and Framed Florets stamp set bundle to create a Christmas card to share with you today. I also did a video tutorial for this card and you can see it on YouTube here.
My card design was inspired by Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge #401.
I started by adhering a panel of Fitting Florets DSP to the front of a Soft Succulent card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I colored the berries on two strips of Fitting Florets DSP with the Light Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blends Marker and I adhered the two strips to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the sentiment from the Framed & Festive stamp set in Evening Evergreen ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies and the used a Blending Brush to apply Soft Succulent ink around the edges of the panel. I adhered the die cut sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the flower image from the Framed Florets photopolymer stamp set in Evening Evergreen ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then colored the image with Light and Dark Cherry Cobbler, Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen Stampin’ Blends Markers. I cut the image out with the coordinating Framed Florets Dies and then cut a panel of Soft Succulent card stock with the branch die from the Framed Florets Dies.
I adhered the two branch die cuts to the back of the flower die cut with Mini Glue Dots and then adhered the die cut flowers to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and Mini Glue Dots. I added five Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Framed & Festive stamp set in Evening Evergreen ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then adhered a strip of Fitting Florets DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
November 1-15 Host Code: 9NV2J63F
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Fitting Florets Collection Available Now!
Add just the right touch of elegance to any occasion, including Christmas and seasonal celebrations, with the sweet Fitting Florets Collection. From color schemes to sentiments and embellishments to dies, these unique products blend together so that your cards and crafts fit whatever occasion you might need. Send birthday wishes, express your gratitude, or spread Christmas cheer—with so many options to mix and match you’ll be set no matter the celebration all year!
You can order items from the Fitting Florets Collection now. All items in the collection can be ordered separately.
The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last through January 4:
- Framed & Festive Cling Stamp Set (item 160888)
- Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper (item 161814)
- Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls (item 161822)
The following will be available for purchase in the Mini Catalog starting January 2023:
- Framed Florets Bundle (item 162407)
- Framed Florets Photopolymer Stamp Set (item 161815)
- Framed Florets Dies (item 160623)
Head over to my online store here to pick up the Fitting Florets Collection of items today! You can find the items right here.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Soft Succulent – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, two Framed Florets die cuts
- Basic White – Stylish Shapes die cuts, Framed Florets die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, two 1-1/8″ x 5″ panels, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: