I used the Stampin’ Up! Snow Crystal stamp set and Joyful Flurry stamp set bundle to create a quick Christmas card to share today. I’m on my way to Jacksonville, FL as this post goes live to spend the weekend with some of my team members at the OnStage event. I can’t wait to see everyone again in person!!
My card design works for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge TTTC187. I went right down the middle.
I started by stamping the snowflake image from the Snow Crystal stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Starry Sky card stock. Then I sprinkled the image with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it.
I used a Blending Brush to add Starry Sky ink around the edges of the panel and then adhered the panel to the front of a Starry Sky card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment from the Joyful Flurry stamp in VersaMark ink, sprinkled it with white embossing powder and then heat embossed it.
I cut the sentiment out with the coordinating die from the Frosted Flurry Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and the added three Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment and snowflake images from the Joyful Flurry stamp set in Starry Sky ink on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
I made this project out on Instagram this morning and you can see it here.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
November 1-15 Host Code: 9NV2J63F
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Fitting Florets Collection Available Now!
Add just the right touch of elegance to any occasion, including Christmas and seasonal celebrations, with the sweet Fitting Florets Collection. From color schemes to sentiments and embellishments to dies, these unique products blend together so that your cards and crafts fit whatever occasion you might need. Send birthday wishes, express your gratitude, or spread Christmas cheer—with so many options to mix and match you’ll be set no matter the celebration all year!
You can order items from the Fitting Florets Collection now. All items in the collection can be ordered separately.
The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last through January 4:
- Framed & Festive Cling Stamp Set (item 160888)
- Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper (item 161814)
- Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls (item 161822)
The following will be available for purchase in the Mini Catalog starting January 2023:
- Framed Florets Bundle (item 162407)
- Framed Florets Photopolymer Stamp Set (item 161815)
- Framed Florets Dies (item 160623)
Head over to my online store here to pick up the Fitting Florets Collection of items today! You can find the items right here.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Starry Sky – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Frosted Flurry die cut
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: