I used the Stampin’ Up! Spruced Up stamp set bundle to create a Christmas card for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week. I’m heading home from a fun weekend with some of my team members and lots of Demonstrators at Stampin’ Up!’s OnStage event. I’ll be posting lots of photos from the event tomorrow on my blog and Facebook pages so check back then for lots more sneak peeks!
Here is the sketch challenge for Sunday Stamps SSC296. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by adhering a panel of Parakeet Party card stock to the front of a Coastal Cabana card base with Stampin’ Seal. Then I adhered a panel of Sweet Sorbet DSP from the 2022-2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP pack to a panel of Basic White card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut a panel of Coastal Cabana DSP from the Brights 6″ x 6″ DSP with one of the Labels Aglow Dies and then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. I stamped the tree images from the Spruced Up photopolymer stamp set in Parakeet Party on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut them out with the coordinating Spruced Up Outline Dies. I adhered the die cut trees with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Joyful Flurry stamp set in Coastal Cabana ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut around it with one of the Frosted Flurry Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and then added three of the Coastal Cabana dots from the Glossy Dots Assortment to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Joyful Flurry stamp set in Coastal Cabana ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then stamped the tree image from the Spruced Up stamp set in Parakeet Party ink to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
November 1-15 Host Code: 9NV2J63F
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Coastal Cabana – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Parakeet Party – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Basic White – three Spruced Up Outline die cuts, Frosted Flurry die cut, 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- 2022-2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
- Brights 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – Labels Aglow die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
Great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our new sketch challenge…Your trio of trees is the perfect inspiration this time of year!! I am also loving your non-traditional color combo…so bright and cheery!!
Thanks Deb! 🙂
aw, this is lovely, I love red and blue together and this is perfect for your challenge
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
Such cheerful and unexpected colors that work well together. Love it! TFS. Glad you had fun at OnStage and can’t wait to see pics.
Thanks Susan! 🙂
Love your images for this week’s sketch, Amy!
Thanks Heidi! 🙂