I got my November Paper Pumpkin from Stampin’ Up! over the weekend and I dug right in and put it together! This kit is called From The North Pole and it had all of the materials needed to make 12 cute holiday tags!
Love the tag designs! Such perfect colors and images!
In addition to the materials and adhesives need to create the tags, he kit included the exclusive From The North Pole photopolymer stamp set and a Cherry Cobbler ink spot.
The tags coordinate perfectly with the North Pole Sacks that are available in the online store right now to Paper Pumpkin subscribers!
Love the sparkly snowflake on this tag with the cute Santa hat!
Love the candy cane and the layers on this tag!
I didn’t need all 12 gift tags and bags, so cut up some of the bags and then adhered the tag to the front of a Sahara Sand card base to turn the tags into cards!
I used a standard card base (5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″) to make the cards and then I cut the front of the North Pole Sacks down to 3-3/4″ x 5″.
I adhered the cut up bag front to the card base with Stampin’ Seal and then adhered the tag with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
The From The North Pole stamp set has great sentiments and image for the inside of the cards too!
Now I’ve got another stack of Christmas cards ready to go in the mail! Yippee!!
You can see a quick video from Stampin’ Up! showing you how to put the tags together here:
If you’re interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin yourself, you can either sign up for a subscription where you are billed monthly for your kit or you can purchase a prepaid subscription in my online store. To see more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription, click here. To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my online store, click here.
December Paper Pumpkin Kit Details!
Create fun gift card holders to help you celebrate your special occasions all year long! Personalize each gift with these reversible boxes and paper bands for a unique design every time. This kit comes with enough supplies for you to make 16 different gift card holders—2 each of 8 designs. It also has an all-occasion stamp set and enough paper pieces to make your craft really pop! No matter what the occasion or who the recipient is, this is a coordinated paper craft that everyone will love and appreciate!
Plus, this month you can take your crafting even further with a special add-on! Give a gift card and a personalized card with the Good Things Cards & Envelopes add-on. You get 16 cards (4 each of 4 designs) and 16 coordinating envelopes. Add-ons are live during the subscription period but will only be available while supplies last, so don’t wait!
December Paper Pumpkin Kit Details:
- Name: Good Things Come in Small Packages
- This kit includes:
- Good Things Come in Small Packages Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Garden Green Classic Stampin’ Spot
- 16 gift card holders: 2 each of 8 reversible designs
- Precut paper pieces, twine, and belly bands to customize all your crafts.
- Enough adhesive for each project!
- Finished box size: 3-5/8″ x 2-1/2″ x 1/2″
- Coordinating colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Tahitian Tide
- Subscribe for the December kit by December 10 at paperpumpkin.com.
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of each subscription period.
For more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription, click here. To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my online store, click here.
Good Things Cards & Envelopes Add-on Available Now!
Create a fun, personalized card for any celebration with the Good Things Cards & Envelopes! This add-on is the perfect way to expand your crafting options. Get creative and decorate the colorful card bases using stamps, die cuts, embellishments, and more! Use the Good Things Come in Small Packages Paper Pumpkin kit to get coordinated stamp sets and paper. It’s easy to celebrate a loved one with these cards!
The add-on includes:
- 16 cards, 4 each of 4 designs, and 16 coordinating envelopes
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Blushing Bride, Garden Green
- Add-on Cards & Envelopes item number: 163134
- Price: $10
Head over to the online store right here to pick up those cute cards & envelopes!
November 16-30 Host Code: XRHKPVJV
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Facebook Live – 2:00 PM ET
I’m planning to go live on Facebook with a project today at 2:00 PM ET! Stop by my Facebook page today around 2:00 PM ET to see my project made with the Christmas Banners stamp set bundle! Look forward to seeing you then!
Fitting Florets Collection Available Now!
Add just the right touch of elegance to any occasion, including Christmas and seasonal celebrations, with the sweet Fitting Florets Collection. From color schemes to sentiments and embellishments to dies, these unique products blend together so that your cards and crafts fit whatever occasion you might need. Send birthday wishes, express your gratitude, or spread Christmas cheer—with so many options to mix and match you’ll be set no matter the celebration all year!
You can order items from the Fitting Florets Collection now. All items in the collection can be ordered separately.
The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last through January 4:
- Framed & Festive Cling Stamp Set (item 160888)
- Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper (item 161814)
Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls (item 161822)– SOLD OUT
The following will be available for purchase in the Mini Catalog starting January 2023:
- Framed Florets Bundle (item 162407)
- Framed Florets Photopolymer Stamp Set (item 161815)
- Framed Florets Dies (item 160623)
Head over to my online store here to pick up the Fitting Florets Collection of items today! You can find the items right here.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
these are adorable Amy, and so needed at this time of the year
It is a great kit! 🙂