I used the Stampin’ Up! Christmas Banners stamp set bundle and the Mini Pocket Envelope Dies to create a quick Christmas card with a gift card holder inside. I did a video tutorial for this card on Facebook Live yesterday and you can see it here. You can also see the video on YouTube here.
My card design was inspired by The Paper Players PP618.
I started by cutting a panel of Painted Christmas DSP nine times with one of the Beautiful Shapes Dies. I adhered the die cut hexagons to the card front with Stampin’ Seal and trimmed those along the edges even with the card base. Then I cut panels of Garden Green, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso card stocks with the Christmas Pinecone Dies.
I snipped off pieces of the greenery and adhered them with Mini Glue Dots to the card front and then adhered the pinecones together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and to the card front with Mini Glue Dots. I stamped the sentiment banner from the Christmas Banners photopolymer stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then added the sentiments from the Christmas Banners stamp set in Real Red ink over the stamped banner.
I cut the sentiment out with the coordinating Christmas Banner Die and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added five Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels around the sentiment to finish the card front.
I cut a panel of Painted Christmas DSP with one of the Mini Pocket Envelope Dies and then adhered it together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and to the inside of the card with Stampin’ Seal. I stamped the sentiment from the Christmas To Remember stamp set in Real Red ink and the pinecone images from the Christmas Season stamp set in Crumb Cake and Early Espresso inks on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
If you prefer to watch the video on Facebook, you can see it here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
November 16-30 Host Code: XRHKPVJV
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Fitting Florets Collection Available Now!
Add just the right touch of elegance to any occasion, including Christmas and seasonal celebrations, with the sweet Fitting Florets Collection. From color schemes to sentiments and embellishments to dies, these unique products blend together so that your cards and crafts fit whatever occasion you might need. Send birthday wishes, express your gratitude, or spread Christmas cheer—with so many options to mix and match you’ll be set no matter the celebration all year!
You can order items from the Fitting Florets Collection now. All items in the collection can be ordered separately.
The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last through January 4:
- Framed & Festive Cling Stamp Set (item 160888)
- Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper (item 161814)
Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls (item 161822)– SOLD OUT
The following will be available for purchase in the Mini Catalog starting January 2023:
- Framed Florets Bundle (item 162407)
- Framed Florets Photopolymer Stamp Set (item 161815)
- Framed Florets Dies (item 160623)
Head over to my online store here to pick up the Fitting Florets Collection of items today! You can find the items right here.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Garden Green – Christmas Pinecone die cut
- Crumb Cake – three Christmas Pinecone die cuts
- Early Espresso – three Christmas Pinecone die cuts
- Basic White – Christmas Banner die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Painted Christmas Designer Series Paper – nine Beautiful Shapes die cut, Mini Pocket Envelope die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: