I used the Stampin’ Up! Petal Park stamp set bundle to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a color challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here are the colors that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel of Awash In Beauty DSP to the front of a Blushing Bride card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I stamped the outline leaf image from the Petal Park photopolymer stamp set (available Jan 5) in Mossy Meadow ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. Then I stamped the fill-in leaf image from the Petal Park stamp set in Granny Apple Green ink over the lined image and then cut around it with one of the Scalloped Contours Dies.
I stamped the outline flower image from the Petal Park stamp set in Merry Merlot ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then stamped the fill in flower image from the Petal Park stamp set in Blushing Bride ink on the Basic White panel. I colored the centers of the flowers with Light and Dark Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends Markers and then punched the flowers out with the coordinating Petal Park Punch (available Jan 5). I adhered the flower punches with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I adhered a small length of White 3/8″ Glittered Organdy Ribbon to the card front with Stampin’ Seal and then stamped the sentiments from the Sentimental Park photopolymer stamp set (available Jan 5) in Mossy Meadow and Merry Merlot inks on a panel of Blushing Bride card stock and then cut the sentiment out with one of the Something Fancy Dies (available Jan 5). I adhered the die cut sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and then added five Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I stamped the flower images from the Petal Park stamp set in Mossy Meadow, Merry Merlot, Granny Apple Green and Blushing Bride inks on a panel of Basic White card stock and then colored the flower centers with Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Karen Finkle
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
- Carol Buckalew
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
December 1-15 Host Code: BET4F3JZ
December 16-31 Host Code: KXH9PDSA
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Free Shipping from Stampin’ Up! on Orders of $75+ on December 15 Only!
Yippee!! Stampin’ Up! is doing free shipping on orders of $75+ today, Thursday, December 15 only! Today is a great time to pick up those last few retiring items and clearance rack items that you’ve been wanting…or to stock up on essentials from the Annual Catalog!!
This incredible deal lasts for 24 hours only, so get your orders of $75+ submitted on the 15th and get free shipping!
Here are the details:
- Free shipping applies after the qualifying amount has been met.
- The minimum qualifying amount to receive free shipping is $75 or more (before tax).
- Free shipping only applies during the 24-hour period the promotion is live; this means that the order must be opened and closed on December 15, 2022.
- With the exception of month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions, all Stampin’ Up! products qualify for the promotion.
- Prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are eligible for FREE shipping under the same rules as all other Stampin’ Up! items during the promotion.
- The free shipping promotion does not cover the additional cost for expedited shipping.
- Due to increased shipping times and possible shipping delays during the month of December, Stampin’ Up! can’t guarantee delivery before Christmas.
- Free shipping ends on December 15, 2022 at 11:59 PM MT.
Let me know if you have any questions. Have fun shopping!!
Click here to head over to my online store to shop and get free shipping on your order today!
Last Chance Retiring Products Sale Going On Now!
The July–December 2022 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! It’s always bittersweet to see a classic Stampin’ Up! catalog take a trip to retirement. Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 60% on essential craft supplies beginning December 1! The Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last so order early as retiring items are already selling out!
Last Chance Sale Details:
- Not all products on the Retiring List are on sale.
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- Sale Starts: December 1, 2022 at 12:00 AM (MT)
- Sale Ends: January 4, 2023 at 11:59 PM (MT)
If you prefer to download the list in an Excel format, you can find that right here.
You can find the carryover list for the Mini Catalog (those items that will be available through at least April 2023) on this list:
If you prefer to download the carryover list in Excel format, you can find that here. Let me know have any questions.
Click here to go right to the store to start shopping the retiring sale now!
Fitting Florets Collection Available Now!
Add just the right touch of elegance to any occasion, including Christmas and seasonal celebrations, with the sweet Fitting Florets Collection. From color schemes to sentiments and embellishments to dies, these unique products blend together so that your cards and crafts fit whatever occasion you might need. Send birthday wishes, express your gratitude, or spread Christmas cheer—with so many options to mix and match you’ll be set no matter the celebration all year!
You can order items from the Fitting Florets Collection now. All items in the collection can be ordered separately.
The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last through January 4:
- Framed & Festive Cling Stamp Set (item 160888)
- Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper (item 161814)
Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls (item 161822)– SOLD OUT
The following will be available for purchase in the Mini Catalog starting January 2023:
- Framed Florets Bundle (item 162407)
- Framed Florets Photopolymer Stamp Set (item 161815)
- Framed Florets Dies (item 160623)
Head over to my online store here to pick up the Fitting Florets Collection of items today! You can find the items right here.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Blushing Bride – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, Something Fancy die cut
- Basic White – Scalloped Contours die cut, Petal Park Punch, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Awash In Beauty Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: