I used the pretty Beautifully Happy stamp set from the Stampin’ Up! 2023 Sale-a-bration Brochure to create a quick birthday card to share with you today.
I started by embossing a panel of Blushing Bride card stock with the Cane Weave 3D Embossing Folder (available Jan 5) and then I adhered the embossed panel to the card front with Stampin Seal. I cut a panel of Dainty Flowers DSP ($100 level Sale-a-bration item available Jan 5) with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then adhered the die cut with Stampin’ Seal to the card front.
I stamped the flower images from the Beautifully Happy photopolymer stamp set ($100 level Sale-a-bration item available Jan 5) in Old Olive, Blushing Bride and So Saffron Inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut around the image with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Beautifully Happy stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of So Saffron card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut around the sentiment with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Seal and Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added two of Petal Pink dots from the Adhesive-Backed Milky Dots (available Jan 5) to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Beautifully Happy stamp set in Blushing Bride ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then added a strip of Dainty Flowers DSP to finish the inside of the card.
I made this project out on Instagram this morning and you can see it here.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
December 16-31 Host Code: KXH9PDSA
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or July-December 2022 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
YouTube Live – 2:00 PM ET Today!
I’m planning to go live on YouTube at 2:00 PM ET today. Stop by my YouTube channel today at 2:00 PM ET to see a project that I made with the Nested Friends stamp set bundle from the upcoming Stampin’ Up! January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! Look forward to seeing you then!
Stamp With Amy K January-June 2023 Mini Catalog Designer Series Paper Shares
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the January-April 2023 Mini Catalog and I’d love to have you join!! I’m placing my share order early on January 5 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of January 9.
Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US). If you’d like more information or would like to join my share, you can find the details and a signup form on my Designer Series Paper Share page.
Last Chance Retiring Products Sale Going On Now!
The July–December 2022 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! It’s always bittersweet to see a classic Stampin’ Up! catalog take a trip to retirement. Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 60% on essential craft supplies beginning December 1! The Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last so order early as retiring items are already selling out!
Last Chance Sale Details:
- Not all products on the Retiring List are on sale.
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- Sale Starts: December 1, 2022 at 12:00 AM (MT)
- Sale Ends: January 4, 2023 at 11:59 PM (MT)
If you prefer to download the list in an Excel format, you can find that right here.
You can find the carryover list for the Mini Catalog (those items that will be available through at least April 2023) on this list:
If you prefer to download the carryover list in Excel format, you can find that here. Let me know have any questions.
Click here to go right to the store to start shopping the retiring sale now!
Fitting Florets Collection Available Now!
Add just the right touch of elegance to any occasion, including Christmas and seasonal celebrations, with the sweet Fitting Florets Collection. From color schemes to sentiments and embellishments to dies, these unique products blend together so that your cards and crafts fit whatever occasion you might need. Send birthday wishes, express your gratitude, or spread Christmas cheer—with so many options to mix and match you’ll be set no matter the celebration all year!
You can order items from the Fitting Florets Collection now. All items in the collection can be ordered separately.
The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last through January 4:
- Framed & Festive Cling Stamp Set (item 160888)
- Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper (item 161814)
Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls (item 161822)– SOLD OUT
The following will be available for purchase in the Mini Catalog starting January 2023:
- Framed Florets Bundle (item 162407)
- Framed Florets Photopolymer Stamp Set (item 161815)
- Framed Florets Dies (item 160623)
Head over to my online store here to pick up the Fitting Florets Collection of items today! You can find the items right here.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Blushing Bride – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- So Saffron – Stylish Shapes die cut
- Basic White – Stitched Rectangle die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Dainty Flowers Designer Series Paper – Stitched Rectangle die cut, 5/8″ x 4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: