I used the Fragrant Flowers stamp set bundle and Country Lane DSP to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a color challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here are the colors that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering strips of Country Gingham 6″ x 6″ DSP to the top and bottom of a Balmy Blue card base with Stampin’ Seal. Then I adhered a wide panel of Country Floral Lane DSP to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I cut another panel of Country Floral Lane DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and I adhered it with Stampin’ Seal to the card front. I adhered a small length of ribbon from the Real Read & Burlap Ribbon Combo Pack to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the sentiment from the Fragrant Flowers stamp set (available in cling and photopolymer) in VersaMark ink on a panel of Sweet Sorbet card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with the coordinating Fragrant Flowers Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added two Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Country Gingham DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
- Carol Buckalew
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
January 1-15 Host Code: FCVCAYHE
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Balmy Blue – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Sweet Sorbet – Fragrant Flowers die cut
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Country Floral Lane Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Country Gingham 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – two 3/4″ x 5-1/2″ strips, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
So pretty Amy 🙂 Love that DSP and your design is perfect
Thanks Karen! 🙂
that is the cutest DSP ever and what a cute card you have created with it
Thanks Sandi! I love that paper so much! 🙂
So sweet Amy!! Love this! 😊
Thanks Akiko! 🙂
I love the simplisity of this card! Beautiful! TFS!
Thanks Tara! 🙂
I can’t get enough of this pretty paper, and you used it to perfection…so pretty!
Thanks Carol! 🙂
So cute – great way to use that design in the Country Floral Lane DSP!! Love it! 🙂
Thanks Mary! 🙂
The ultimate spring/summer card, love this gorgeous paper and the colors
Thanks so much Pia! 🙂
So pretty, Amy! Great use of that bicycle paper, and perfect for nearly any occasion.
Thanks Julie! 🙂