I used the Stampin’ Up! Gingko Branch stamp set bundle to create a thinking of you card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Global Design Project #GPD376.
I started by adhering a panel of Dainty Flowers DSP ($50 level Sale-a-bration item) to the front of a Fresh Freesia card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I brushed Fresh Freesia ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I adhered the inked panel to a panel of Soft Succulent card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut a panel of gold paper from the Fine Shimmer 12″ x 12″ Paper Pack with the two detailed Ginkgo Dies and then adhered the die cuts with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the card front. I stamped the ginkgo image from the Ginkgo Branch stamp set in Soft Succulent ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut it out with the coordinating Ginkgo Branch Dies. I adhered the die cut with Mini Glue Dots to the card front.
I cut another panel of Dainty Flowers DSP with one of the Something Fancy Dies and then adhered the die cut with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I adhered a small length of Soft Succulent 1/2″ Satin Shimmer Ribbon to the card front with Stampin’ Seal and then stamped the sentiment from the Ginkgo Branch stamp set in Evening Evergreen ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut the sentiment out with the coordinating Ginkgo Branch Die and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added three Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels to the card front to finish it.
I adhered a strip of Dainty Delight DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
I made this project out on Instagram this morning and you can see it here.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
January 1-15 Host Code: FCVCAYHE
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
YouTube Live – 2:00 PM ET Today!
I’m planning to go live on YouTube at 2:00 PM ET today. Stop by my YouTube channel today at 2:00 PM ET to see a project that I made with the Beautiful Thistle stamp set bundle from Stampin’ Up! Look forward to seeing you then!
Sale-a-bration 2023 Going On Now!
The 2023 Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is going on now!! There are some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between January 5 and February 28!
The January-February Sale-a-bration event has a buy, host and join promotion!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs!) that are available as free items!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 paper pack and 1 stamp set that are) that are available as free items!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called Scenic Garden that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
- Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set!
Sale-A-Bration is an excellent time you to join Stampin’ Up! In addition to the already excellent value of the Starter Kit, if you sign up as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration, you can choose from three incredible options:
- Option 1: pay $129 and get the exclusive Boho Blue Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine + pick $175 of Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice!
- Option 2: pay $129 and get the original white Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine + pick $175 of Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice!
- Option 3: pay $99 and pick $175 of Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice!
Yay for three joining options so you can pick the one that you like the best!! Once you join, you’ll get at least a 20% discount on all of your Stampin’ Up! merchandise purchases and you get to order early from the upcoming catalogs!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at email@example.com, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Fresh Freesia – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Soft Succulent – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Basic White – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, two Ginkgo Branch die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Dainty Flowers Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Something Fancy die cut, 1/2″ x 4″ strip
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
Oh my, this is beautiful … LOVE your color palette … perfect for this bundle! Thank you, Amy!
Thanks Suzie! 🙂
I had my order all set to go until I saw this 🙂 Love it. Ginko is my granddaughter’s favorite. Her next fave is thistle!! See you at 2.
It’s a really great bundle! Happy stamping! 🙂
oh, I love GINKO leaves, and these are so pretty Amy, beautiful card
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
A beautiful card. The layers are just right.
Thanks Sharon! 🙂
Thanks for the inspiration
Glad that you liked my card! 🙂