I used the Stampin’ Up! Sea Turtle stamp set to create a quick birthday card to share with you today. If you haven’t checked out the Sea Turtle stamp set…it’s reversible! So it’s designed to be stamped using either side of the stamp!
The colors for my card were inspired by Global Design Project #GPD377.
I started by cutting a panel of Basic White card stock with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I stamped the solid side of the water image from the Sea Turtle photopolymer stamp set three times in Balmy Blue ink on the die cut panel. Then I used a Blending Brush to add So Saffron ink along the unstamped edge.
I stamped the dotted side of the water image in VersaMark ink across the die cut panel, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. Then I adhered the die cut panel to the front of a Thick Basic White card base with Stampin’ Seal. I stamped the sentiment from the Sentimental Park photopolymer stamp set in Starry Sky ink on the card front.
I stamped the detailed turtle image from the Sea Turtle stamp set in Granny Apple Green ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. Then I flipped the stamp over, inked the solid image with Granny Apple Green ink, stamped it on scrap paper and then stamped it over the detailed turtle. I snipped out the turtle image with Paper Snips and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added one of the Rustic Metallic Dots near the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Sentimental Park stamp set in Starry Sky ink and the turtle images from the Sea Turtle stamp set in Granny Apple Green ink on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
I made this project out on Instagram this morning and you can see it here.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
January 16-31 Host Code: SB2SGK3H
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
YouTube Live – 2:00 PM ET Today!
I’m planning to go live on YouTube at 2:00 PM ET today. Stop by my YouTube channel today at 2:00 PM ET to see a project that I made with the Friendly Gnomes stamp set from Stampin’ Up! Look forward to seeing you then!
Sale-a-bration 2023 Going On Now!
The 2023 Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is going on now!! There are some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between January 5 and February 28!
The January-February Sale-a-bration event has a buy, host and join promotion!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs!) that are available as free items!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 paper pack and 1 stamp set that are) that are available as free items!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called Scenic Garden that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
- Drop me an email at email@example.com if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set!
Sale-A-Bration is an excellent time you to join Stampin’ Up! In addition to the already excellent value of the Starter Kit, if you sign up as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration, you can choose from three incredible options:
- Option 1: pay $129 and get the exclusive Boho Blue Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine + pick $175 of Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice!
- Option 2: pay $129 and get the original white Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine + pick $175 of Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice!
- Option 3: pay $99 and pick $175 of Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice!
Yay for three joining options so you can pick the one that you like the best!! Once you join, you’ll get at least a 20% discount on all of your Stampin’ Up! merchandise purchases and you get to order early from the upcoming catalogs!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic White – Stitched Rectangle die cut, hand cut image, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: