I used the Stampin’ Up! Friendly Gnomes stamp set and Lucky Clover stamp set bundle to create a Happy St Patrick’s Day card to share with you today. I also did a video tutorial for this card and you can see it on YouTube here.
My card design was inspired by CAS Colours & Sketches #502.
I started by adhering a panel of Dandy Designs DSP ($100 level Sale-a-bration item) to the front of a Granny Apple Green card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Lucky Clover stamp set in Shaded Spruce ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut around the sentiment with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies.
I added Granny Apple Green and Coastal Cabana inks with Blending Brushes to the die cut panel. Then I stamped the grass image from the Friendly Gnomes photopolymer stamp set and the small clovers image from the Lucky Clover stamp set in Granny Apple Green images across the card front. I adhered the die cut rectangle to a panel of Shaded Spruce card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the large clover image from the Luck Clover stamp set in Granny Apple Green ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I punched the image out with the coordinating Lucky Clover Punch and then adhered the punched image with Stampin’ Seal to the card front.
I stamped the two gnome images from the Friendly Gnomes stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then colored them with Light and Dark Shaded Spruce, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Granny Apple Green, Gray Granite and So Saffron Stampin’ Blends Markers. I colored the faces with one of the Medium Light Stampin’ Blends and then cut the images out with the coordinating Gnomes Dies. I adhered the die cut images with Mini Glue Dots to the card front and then added three Brushed Brass Butterflies to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Dandy Designs DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
January 16-31 Host Code: SB2SGK3H
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Sale-a-bration 2023 Going On Now!
The 2023 Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is going on now!! There are some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between January 5 and February 28!
The January-February Sale-a-bration event has a buy, host and join promotion!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs!) that are available as free items!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 paper pack and 1 stamp set that are) that are available as free items!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called Scenic Garden that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
- Drop me an email at email@example.com if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set!
Sale-A-Bration is an excellent time you to join Stampin’ Up! In addition to the already excellent value of the Starter Kit, if you sign up as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration, you can choose from three incredible options:
- Option 1: pay $129 and get the exclusive Boho Blue Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine + pick $175 of Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice!
- Option 2: pay $129 and get the original white Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine + pick $175 of Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice!
- Option 3: pay $99 and pick $175 of Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice!
Yay for three joining options so you can pick the one that you like the best!! Once you join, you’ll get at least a 20% discount on all of your Stampin’ Up! merchandise purchases and you get to order early from the upcoming catalogs!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Granny Apple Green – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Shaded Spruce – 3-1/2″ x 4-7/8″ panel
- Basic White – Stitched Rectangle die cut, two Gnomes die cuts, Lucky Clover Punch, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: