I used the Stampin’ Up! Easter Bunny stamp set bundle and the Thanks A Bunch stamp set from the Sale-a-bration Brochure to create a fun spring card to share with you today. I also did a video tutorial for this card and you can see it on YouTube here.
My card design was inspired by Inspire.Create.Challenge #135.
I started by adhering a strip of Soft Sea Foam DSP from the Subtles 6″ x 6″ DSP pack to the right side of the Soft Sea Foam card base with Stampin’ Seal. Then I stamped the carrot images from the Thanks A Bunch photopolymer stamp set ($50 level Sale-a-bration item) across a panel of Soft Sea Foam card stock in Mango Melody and Granny Apple Green inks. I embossed the panel with the Cane Weave 3D Embossing Folder and then adhered a strip of Basic White card stock to the right side of the panel with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the embossed panel to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I adhered a wide panel of Dandy Designs DSP ($100 level Sale-a-bration item) to a panel of Basic White card stock and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. I cut a circle from Basic White card stock with one of the Stylish Shapes dies and then stamped the grass image from Easter Bunny photopolymer stamp set in Granny Apple Green across it. I colored the images with a Light Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends Marker and then adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the bunny image from the Easter Bunny stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then colored it with Light Crumb Cake and Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends Markers. I punched the bunny out with the coordinating Easter Bunny Punch and then adhered it with Mini Glue Dots to the card front.
Then I stamped the sentiment from the Thanks A Bunch stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Mango Melody card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Something Fancy Dies and then I snipped the die cut in half, adhering the pieces to the card front with Stampin’ Seal so that they were under the top and bottom of the circle die cut. I adhere two of the Mango Melody Adhesive-Backed Milky Dots to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Dandy Designs DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock with Stampin’ Seal to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
February 1-15 Host Code: EKBFERQS
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Wreath Of Blossoms Kit – Available February 1!
Get ready for the latest addition to the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! The Wreath of Blooms Kit gives you everything you need to make your own home decor piece. Roll and shape the precut pieces and put your wreath on display!
This month’s kit includes:
- One 8″ (20.3 cm) diameter chipboard wreath.
- Precut paper pieces that can be rolled and shaped into three-dimensional blossoms.
- Multicolored brads to keep everything together.
- Thick twine to hang your wreath.
- Coordinating colors: Cajun Craze, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Night of Navy, Pear Pizzazz, Petal Pink, So Saffron, white.
*Please note that you will need a hot glue gun for this project, which is not included in the kit.
Click here to head over to the Kits Collection in the online store to see all of the kits that are available now. And head back over on February 1 to pick up the cute Wreath of Blossoms Kit!
Sale-a-bration 2023 Going On Now!
The 2023 Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is going on now!! There are some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between January 5 and February 28!
The January-February Sale-a-bration event has a buy, host and join promotion!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs!) that are available as free items! Plus there are 9 products from the current catalogs that are available as free items including punches, ribbon, designer series paper, embossing folders and more!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 paper pack and 1 stamp set that are) that are available as free items! Plus the Eden Garden stamp set bundle is available as a free item with a $100 order!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called Scenic Garden that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
- Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set!
Sale-A-Bration is an excellent time you to join Stampin’ Up! In addition to the already excellent value of the Starter Kit, if you sign up as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration, you can choose from three incredible options:
- Option 1: pay $129 and get the exclusive Boho Blue Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine + pick $175 of Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice!
- Option 2: pay $129 and get the original white Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine + pick $175 of Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice!
- Option 3: pay $99 and pick $175 of Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice!
Yay for three joining options so you can pick the one that you like the best!! Once you join, you’ll get at least a 20% discount on all of your Stampin’ Up! merchandise purchases and you get to order early from the upcoming catalogs!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at email@example.com, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Soft Sea Foam – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 3-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Mango Melody – Something Fancy die cut
- Basic White – Stylish Shapes die cut, 2-3/8″ x 4-1/4″ panel, 3/4″ x 5-1/2″ strip, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Subtles 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 1″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper – 2-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
I love your sweet bunny card!💗💗💗
Thanks Cindy! 🙂
so funny, we are both on a bunny roll today, haha, such a sweet card and I love the carrot DSP
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
Love your card!
Thanks Rachel Ann! 🙂