I used the Sweet Citrus stamp set bundle to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re all using this week:
I started by adhering a panel of Dandy Designs DSP ($100 level Sale-a-bration item) to the front of a Granny Apple Green card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered a panel of Dandy Designs DSP to a panel of Balmy Blue card stock with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the images from the Sweet Citrus photopolymer stamp set in Mango Melody, Pale Papaya and Granny Apple Green inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut the images out with the Sweet Citrus Hybrid Embossing Folder and Dies and then adhered the die cuts with Mini Glue Dots and Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Sweet Citrus stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Mango Melody card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added three of the Mango Melody Adhesive-Backed Milky Dots to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Sweet Citrus stamp set in Granny Apple Green ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then added a strip of the Dandy Delight DSP with Stampin’ Seal. I adhere the final citrus die cut (stamped with the card front) with Mini Glue Dots to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Carol Buckalew
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
February 1-15 Host Code: EKBFERQS
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Granny Apple Green – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Mango Melody – Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Balmy Blue – 3-3/8″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Basic White – three Sweet Citrus Hybrid Embossing Folder die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 3-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
Super cute card! I love this pairing so much! TFS
Thanks Tara! 🙂
Awesome card Amy 🙂 Love the fun mix of DSP’s and your oranges are perfect.
Thanks Karen! 🙂
Your card is adorable! Love the green and blue DSP’s with the oragnes!
Thanks Carol! 🙂
Cute card! You keep enticing me to buy this stamp set, making cards with it. Love it!😊💖
It’s a good one! You definitely “need” it. 😉
So fresh and fun!!
Thanks Michelle! 🙂
this is so pretty, love the color combo
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
So pretty and colorful! 😊
Thanks Akiko! 🙂
Oh – this is so pretty! That paper is just the bomb-diggity!! 🙂
Thanks Mary! 🙂
Great design and I love the colors.
Thanks Karen! 🙂