I used the Stampin’ Up! Lighting The Way stamp set bundle to create a thank you card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by The Paper Players PP625.
I started by adhering a panel of Starry Sky card stock to the front of a Thick Basic White card base with Stampin’ Seal. Then I stamped the image from the Lighting The Way stamp set (available in cling and photopolymer) in VersaMark ink two times on a panel of Enjoy The Journey DSP ($50 level Sale-a-bration and also a catalog item!). I sprinkled the images with silver embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed them.
I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Basic White card stock and then adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. I cut panels of Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight and White Vellum card stocks with the dies from the Lighting The Way Dies. I adhered the die cuts together and to the card front with Mini Glue Dots.
I stamped the sentiment from the Lighting The Way stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Daffodil Delight card stock, sprinkled it with silver embossing powder and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the openings in the Picture This Dies and then adhered the die cut sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the images from the Lighting The Way stamp set in Gray Granite, Basic Gray and Daffodil Delight inks on a panel of Basic White card front to finish the inside of the card.
I made this project out on Instagram this morning and you can see it here.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
February 1-15 Host Code: EKBFERQS
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
YouTube Live – 2:00 PM ET Today!
I’m planning to go live on YouTube at 2:00 PM ET today. Stop by my YouTube channel today at 2:00 PM ET to see my unboxing video for some of the new Stampin’ Up! Online Exclusives that will be available beginning March 1 and I’ll also be showing a card that I made with the Irresistible Blooms stamp set bundle from the upcoming Online Exclusives! Look forward to seeing you then!
Sale-a-bration 2023 Going On Now!
The 2023 Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is going on now!! There are some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between January 5 and February 28!
The January-February Sale-a-bration event has a buy, host and join promotion!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs!) that are available as free items! Plus there are 9 products from the current catalogs that are available as free items including punches, ribbon, designer series paper, embossing folders and more!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 paper pack and 1 stamp set that are) that are available as free items! Plus the Eden Garden stamp set bundle is available as a free item with a $100 order!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called Scenic Garden that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
- Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set!
Sale-A-Bration is an excellent time you to join Stampin’ Up! In addition to the already excellent value of the Starter Kit, if you sign up as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration, you can choose from three incredible options:
- Option 1: pay $129 and get the exclusive Boho Blue Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine + pick $175 of Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice!
- Option 2: pay $129 and get the original white Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine + pick $175 of Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice!
- Option 3: pay $99 and pick $175 of Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice!
Yay for three joining options so you can pick the one that you like the best!! Once you join, you’ll get at least a 20% discount on all of your Stampin’ Up! merchandise purchases and you get to order early from the upcoming catalogs!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at email@example.com, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Starry Sky – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Basic Gray – two Lighting The Way die cuts
- Daffodil Delight – two Lighting The Way die cuts, Picture This die cut
- Basic White – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Enjoy The Journey Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
- White Vellum – two Lighting The Way die cuts
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: