I’m sharing a card that I made with the Stampin’ Up! Irresistible Blooms stamp set and some of the Naturally Gilded Specialty Designer Series Paper from the upcoming Online Exclusives that will be available beginning March 1!
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #571.
I started by embossing a panel of Basic White card stock with one of the Basic 3D Embossing Folders (available March 1). I adhered the embossed panel to the front of the Thick Basic White base front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered a panel of Naturally Gilded Specialty DSP (available March 1) to a panel of Copper Foil Sheets and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I used a Blending Brush to add Crushed Curry ink to the DSP panel. Then I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the card front twice and then tied a small bow.
I stamped the sentiment from the Irresistible Blooms stamp set (available March 1) in VersaMark ink on a panel of Basic White card stock, sprinkled it with copper embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then adhered it with Stampin Dimensionals to the card front. I added two copper dots from the Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of the Naturally Gilded DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
February 1-15 Host Code: EKBFERQS
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Online Exclusives From Stampin’ Up! – Available March 1!
Stampin’ Up! has some new Online Exclusive items that will be available for customers to order beginning March 1!! You won’t find these products in any catalog, they’ll only be listed in the online store.
The Online Exclusive product releases will continue throughout the year so there will be new products to shop from, in addition to new catalogs!
Some of the new Online Exclusives that will be available beginning March 1 are listed on this flyer. Please note that this is only some of the upcoming online exclusives so we’ll all have to check the online store on March 1 to see them all!
Can’t wait to see all of the pretty new things on the 1st! As an added bonus…the Online Exclusives ARE available as options to add to your Starter Kit! So if you join during February, you can preorder the new Online Exclusives AND get that great Starter Kit bonus deal (see the details below!)! Click here to purchase your Starter Kit and you can either add these new items or pick them up at a discount once you join!!
Sale-a-bration 2023 Going On Now!
The 2023 Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is going on now!! There are some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between January 5 and February 28!
The January-February Sale-a-bration event has a buy, host and join promotion!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs!) that are available as free items! Plus there are 9 products from the current catalogs that are available as free items including punches, ribbon, designer series paper, embossing folders and more!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 paper pack and 1 stamp set that are) that are available as free items! Plus the Eden Garden stamp set bundle is available as a free item with a $100 order!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called Scenic Garden that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
- Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set!
Sale-A-Bration is an excellent time you to join Stampin’ Up! In addition to the already excellent value of the Starter Kit, if you sign up as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration, you can choose from three incredible options:
- Option 1: pay $129 and get the exclusive Boho Blue Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine + pick $175 of Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice!
- Option 2: pay $129 and get the original white Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine + pick $175 of Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice!
- Option 3: pay $99 and pick $175 of Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice!
Yay for three joining options so you can pick the one that you like the best!! Once you join, you’ll get at least a 20% discount on all of your Stampin’ Up! merchandise purchases and you get to order early from the upcoming catalogs!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at email@example.com, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Stitched Rectangle die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Naturally Gilded Specialty Designer Series Paper – 2-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ panel, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Copper Foil Sheets – 2-3/8″ x 4-1/4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project:
That paper is stunning and I love the hint of sunshine you added! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂
wow, love how artsy and blingy this one is Amy
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
Just beautiful! The paper is gorgeous – and your design really lets it shine! 🙂
Thanks Mary! 🙂