I used the Stampin’ Up! Legendary Ride stamp set bundle to create a birthday card to share with you today. I also did a video tutorial for this card and you can see it on YouTube here.
I started by adhering a panel of Ready To Ride Specialty DSP to the front of a Pumpkin Pie card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I colored some of the images on another panel of the Ready To Ride DSP with Light and Dark Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake and Soft Suede Stampin’ Blends Markers. I adhered the DSP panel to a panel of Basic Black card stock and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I cut a panel of Crumb Cake card stock with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then adhered the die cut panel to a panel of Basic Black card stock with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then I stamped the motorcycle image from the Legendary Ride stamp set in Pumpkin Pie, Basic Gray and Tuxedo Black Memento inks on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock. I cut the images out with the coordinating Legendary Ride Dies and then adhered them to the card front with Mini Glue Dots.
I embossed a panel of Silver Foil Specialty Pack paper with the Metal Plate 3D Embossing Folder, trimmed both ends at an angle and adhered the panel to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. I stamped the sentiment from the Legendary Ride stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Crumb Cake card stock and then cut around it with the opening in one of the Picture This Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and then added three of the Adhesive-Backed Studs to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Legendary Ride stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock. Then I inked the motorcycle stamp with Pumpkin Pie ink, stamped it on scrap paper and then stamped it on the Very Vanilla panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
February 1-15 Host Code: EKBFERQS
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
It’s Back!!! I’m offering a little ordering special for Valentine’s Day! I call it my “Stuck On You Valentine” ordering bonus!
All orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through me between now and Tuesday, February 14 will get a free adhesive of your choice* with your thank you gift!
This can be anything that Stampin’ Up! sells that could be used as an adhesive! You can find the adhesives currently available on page 127 in the Annual Catalog. And for the adhesives that are $5 or under, two packs will equal one choice (see the items with the (2) on the list below) so if you select those, you’ll get double…yippee!!
The adhesive will be in addition to the normal thank you gift that I order for you!! Plus, since your order will be over $50, you’ll earn a Sale-A-Bration item (or items) too. A big double yippee for more free goodies!!
Here is a list of the adhesives that you can pick from*:
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (2)
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (2)
- Black Stampin’ Dimensionals Combo Pack
- Stampin’ Seal
- Stampin’ Seal Refill
- Stampin’ Seal+
- Stampin’ Seal+ Refill
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue (2)
- Tear & Tape Adhesive
- Adhesive Sheets
- Mini Glue Dots
- Foam Adhesive Strips
- Fine-Tip Glue Pen
- Foam Adhesive Sheets
- Cling Adhesive
- Heat & Stick Powder
- Silicone Craft Sheet (even though it’s not an adhesive…it is an awesome tool for adhesives!)
I’ll be placing the order for the adhesives with my host orders on Feb 16, so please be sure to send your selections right away when you order…otherwise I’ll pick one for you and send it out with your thank you gift!
*With Stampin’ Up!’s new backorder policy where numbers are turned off for ordering if they go on backorder, if the adhesive that you pick is turned off for ordering when I place the order on the 16th, I’ll order Stampin’ Dimensionals for you instead.
***Please note, if your order is over $150, do not apply a host code. If you apply a host code to your order, it will take away your host benefits and we don’t want that! But don’t worry, you’ll still be eligible for the free gift and free adhesive offer!
Click here to head over to my online store to start shopping now!
Sale-a-bration 2023 Going On Now!
The 2023 Sale-a-bration event from Stampin’ Up! is going on now!! There are some awesome new products that you can earn for FREE with orders of $50+ and orders of $100+ placed between January 5 and February 28!
The January-February Sale-a-bration event has a buy, host and join promotion!
- Spend $50 or more and pick from 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs!) that are available as free items! Plus there are 9 products from the current catalogs that are available as free items including punches, ribbon, designer series paper, embossing folders and more!
- Spend $100 or more and pick from 2 new items (1 paper pack and 1 stamp set that are) that are available as free items! Plus the Eden Garden stamp set bundle is available as a free item with a $100 order!
- There is a new host exclusive stamp set called Scenic Garden that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
- Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to see if you can collect orders to reach the $300 point to get that free stamp set!
Sale-A-Bration is an excellent time you to join Stampin’ Up! In addition to the already excellent value of the Starter Kit, if you sign up as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration, you can choose from three incredible options:
- Option 1: pay $129 and get the exclusive Boho Blue Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine + pick $175 of Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice!
- Option 2: pay $129 and get the original white Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine + pick $175 of Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice!
- Option 3: pay $99 and pick $175 of Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice!
Yay for three joining options so you can pick the one that you like the best!! Once you join, you’ll get at least a 20% discount on all of your Stampin’ Up! merchandise purchases and you get to order early from the upcoming catalogs!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at email@example.com, I’d be happy to chat with you! You can also see additional information on my blog here: https://stampwithamyk.com/join-my-team/ and on my Stampin’ Up! site here: https://amy_koenders.stampinup.net/join_now
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Pumpkin Pie – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic Black – 3-1/8″ x 4-1/4″ panel, 3-1/8″ x 4-1/2″ panel
- Crumb Cake – Stylish Shapes die cut, Picture This die cut
- Very Vanilla – three Legendary Ride die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Ready To Ride Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 3″ x 4-1/4″ panel
- Silver Foil Specialty Paper – 1/2″ x 4-1/4″ panel trimmed at an angle on both ends
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: