I used the Stampin’ Up! Cup Of Tea stamp set bundle to create a quick thank you card to share with you today. I also did a video tutorial for this card and you can see it on YouTube here.
I started by adhering panels of Tea Boutique 6″ x 6″ DSP to a panel of Garden Green card stock with Stampin’ Seal. Then I adhered a strip of Garden Green card stock over the seam between the two papers with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panel to the front of a Garden Green card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut a panel of Basic White card stock with one of the Scalloped Contours Dies and then adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the images from the Cup Of Tea photopolymer stamp set in Orchid Oasis, Garden Green and Crushed Curry inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut the images out with the coordinating Teacup Dies and then adhered them to the card front with Mini Glue Dots.
I stamped the sentiment from the Cup Of Tea stamp set in Orchid Oasis ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut around it with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals and Stampin’ Seal to the card front. I added two Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of the Tea Boutique DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
March 1-15 Host Code: ZV23MYZY
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Online Exclusives From Stampin’ Up! – Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has some new Online Exclusive items that are available in the online store now!! You won’t find these products in any catalog, they’ll only be listed in the online store.
The Online Exclusive product releases will continue throughout the year so there will be new products to shop from, in addition to new catalogs!
Click here to head over to the online store to see the new Online Exclusives now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Garden Green – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4″ x 5-1/4″, 1/2″ x 3-7/8″ strip
- Basic White – Scalloped Contours die cut, five Teacup die cuts, Stylish Shapes die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Tea Boutique 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 1-3/4″ x 3-7/8″ panel, 3-3/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: