I used the Stampin’ Up! Irresistible Blooms stamp set and coordinating Hello, Irresistible DSP to create a quick friend card for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC304. Stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by adhering a panel of Hello, Irresistible 6″ x 6″ DSP (Online Exclusive) to the front of a Flirty Flamingo card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut another panel of Hello, Irresistible DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies.
Then I adhered the die cut panel to a panel of Flirty Flamingo card stock and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. I stamped the sentiment from the from the Irresistible Blooms stamp set (Online Exclusive) in VersaMark ink on a panel of Flirty Flamingo card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it.
I cut around the sentiment with one of the openings in the Picture This Dies and then adhered the die cut sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered three Loose Frosted Dots (Online Exclusive) with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the card front to finish it.
I adhered a strip of Hello, Irresistible DSP to the bottom of a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
March 1-15 Host Code: ZV23MYZY
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-23 Annual Catalog or January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Online Exclusives From Stampin’ Up! – Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has some new Online Exclusive items that are available to order now!! You won’t find these products in any catalog, they’ll only be listed in the online store.
The Online Exclusive product releases will continue throughout the year so there will be new products to shop from, in addition to new catalogs!
Click here to head over to the online store to see the new Online Exclusives now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Flirty Flamingo – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 2-3/4″ x 4-1/8″ panel, Picture This die cut
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Hello, Irresistible 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Stitched Rectangle die cut, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: